(NEW) Uni Geezer: "Target Practice"

Haha well done! You had me worried about the “rehab” part until I finished reading the whole comment! Very funny and creative! :sunglasses:

Terry, I just wondered how serious you were when you said, the video before that one had been the last one. I think I was even concerned.

That hispanic lady made me laugh out loud :slight_smile: Both with her comment and the translation (even though I’m a spanish beginner)
The ride through Target was nice as well :wink:

Roll it, Terry, roll it! :smiley:
-Jedrzej

Haha actually I think I remember saying it was probably going to be my last video for a while; mostly because I hurt my tailbone and thought I would take it easy…I couldn’t wait that long! Plus I needed a new camera since both camcorders I had were not working right. I think that a comedy bit I shot today will likely be the absolute funniest I’ve done yet! :smiley:

The thing is, people in the stores don’t think I’m “old”…I heard one lady say to her kids…“hey look at that kid on the unicycle!” That made me laugh. But I just go into the store with the state of mind that I’m going to just GO…in & out. I don’t stay in one spot I keep moving so by the time anybody might tell me to get off or whatever, I’m already out the door! You might call it, “Drive-by Uni”:smiley:

Ahhh… I saw that you posted a new video when I got to work today… and I had to wait all day long to watch it… torture…

It was quite fun… Only small complaint I had was when you were riding with the camera upside down, it was looking to the left, at the tire, instead of where you were going… I kept trying to watch the very right edge of the screen to see where you were going…

Good fun as always… keep it up!

Keld

Yeah, I try to have a least some visual of the tire, because without it, I might as well be walking through the store, hehehe!:smiley:

Did you just film yourself shoplifting some beer? :astonished:

When I’m feeling brave I’ll talk Harper in to a target practice ride (note the lower case “t”).

Haha, the Piano tuning community saw my “target Practice” video, and now they Blogged it on the Piano technician Guild blog site! (Mostly because of my piano-hopping at the and! :slight_smile: )

Dang, sorry I forgot the link: http://www.ptg.org/blog/