New Tricks-post Them Here

ok, so since there are wayy too many threads about how people have invented/thought up a new trick here is a thread to post them on :slight_smile: enjoy

my ideas for now - jump OVER the unicycle (maybe just the wheel) into a crankstall/sideride that would be cool :slight_smile: im gonna try it right now :slight_smile:

A jumping dismount from one uni straight into a suicide mount onto another - without ever touching the ground. That would be pretty cool.

Foot grab when doing a unispin. Should be easy enough… (that means that I can’t do it)

crazy, pedalflip (for those of us who can’t do a crankflip yet)

if you can do it on the first try it’s not a real trick

crazy, pedalflip (for those of us who can’t do a crankflip yet)

Pedal flip is not a trick, its something you do when you are riding on the wrong side of the pedal (either from a grindplate on top or no pins in that side).

For new uni tricks, I don’t have any yet. BC wheel 360s are always fun though.

I “have” done those. Also, heel clicker unispin. (this is one handed seat in unispin).

I also “have” landed a few 360 tire grabs off of a drop, but I can’t anymore.

I tried that … its stupid hard and also a nutbuster :astonished: … and that was w/o the suicide mount!!

I have seen people do jump mounts from on uni to another, not suicide though.

I’d like to see a “superman” grab from a high drop!:smiley: But I guess you’d hold on to the seat or tire for the grab.

bmx_931.jpg

koosh koosh idleing one foot on each side of wheel and move them back and forth

its been done. and so has the super man thingy. a saw a pic of yoggi doing it.

1ft ww idle I have done it for about 15 seconds, damn hard

I’ve tried the super man an sort of landed sif but there was so much shock and I landed on my ass tried it off a six set.

i’m nowhere near doin this (i doubt anyone is), but here goes: a 720unispin quadruple flip - the Hat Trick

yeah well how about

wheel walking backwards one footed with the seat dragging out back, in a figure 8 with circle diameters no more than 3m

Has anyone done a handless, footless drop? I tried one off of five feet a while ago and messed up my knees. As soon as i get some saftey gear i’m going to try it again on a somewhat smaller drop.

like a… whatsit called… oh hell, i’ll make up a name for that…

that should be called the “deadman’s drop.”

that’s scary crazy, like even on my scary crazy standards.

i did one of those! i was jumping off 2 stairs and i tried to bail cuz i screwed up, so i hit the ground with no feet on the pedals. it hurt like a (insert beep here). i suppose it was entertaining to the two girls who had been amazed up to that point.