New trick invented?

Its actually been about 7 hours since he said that, but maybe whuile trying to superman stall thingy that I suggested, the frame slipped and he came crashing down, and cant move , so he cant come back here lol

yah, you have some neat ideas mate… but this is just L-L-L-Lame.
oh well

No it could be cool… If he could get the uni seat out in front of him (if possible) so that he could grab the rail instead of just putting the tips of his fingers on it…

Just me $.02

I can grab the whole rail without taking the seat out.

F**king hell you guys, it was just an idea. I never said it was hard either. You don’t all need to reply saying how much it sucks. I get it. :angry:

sorry man, just telling it how it is. your a great rider and thats what great riders need. when i’m riding with tony and either of us does a lame trick e both critique each other… thats how we know whats lame and whats hot. and then we go an do the lame one just to piss the other guy off. lol.
thats what friends are for

yea sry dude didnt mean to be mean just saying ur a way better rider than that to try and pull that off as a trick.

In the “Syko random crap” vid little while back, Dan does a no footed crankstall on a picnic table. I can do it, sorta. I’m sure a superman stall wouldn’t be much harder…

sorry guys… the superman stall thingy didnt work out very well.

when i extended, my crank slipped of the edge … i came crashing down about 1 foot and smash my finger in between the spokes and the frame. i think im ight have fractured my pinky. and its kind of purple…it hurt.

anyone else try this? and get it on tape? i would like to see someone succede:(

I am gonna try it later today, I dont have a camera, though :frowning: