New Trick Idea!

Alrighty then the link… well its not so much a link as an instruction on where to find it, its on the new Koxx vid released. its 5 mins in

Mike

did some one not do that seat one on that video posted about the international trials or somthing??

im sure i saw it in that

Peter Holmgren, one of the pioneers of gliding, coasting and seat drag, was practicing this trick in 1983. He said he’d broken a few seats trying to do it, and had not yet been successful when he was showing me a few attempts (in the snow) in November of that year. Don’t know if he ever got it.

Yes, severe saddle damage would be possible with incomplete jumps. Hint: lower the seat as much as possible, then gradually work it back up as you get the trick down.

Peter Holmgren (of Sweden) on that day in November:
http://www.unicycling.com/winteruni/83snowcoast.htm

The original trick proposed in this thread sounds doable, but at high risk. It doesn’t sound like the kind of trick that can be done with a real solid percentage of success. A unicycle won’t kickflip nearly as easily as a skateboard!

I found that out today =p

While practicing for the 30-mins i was able to ride at school, i was able to get it to spin about 90degrees, and almost 180, i tried some of the ways ppl mentioned on here, but none of them worked extremely well, or im just not good enough at using the technique yet, but in about an hour ill be back out with no time limit practicing it =p

ARGH!!! it feels like im getting no where with this trick lol, if anyone else wants to try to get this down, be my guest =p