New Team Keukly Vid

i noticed that to but didnt say anything for fear of being labled “racist”

Even though I usually don’t enjoy flatland, I must say that I liked this video. Nice music

Those guys are beyond belief. It’s some of the best flatland stuff Iv’e ever seen.

Oh, by the way, what’s the first song called?

was at 0:45 a trey double side flip?
LOIC you are my idol!

I thought “I have to try that!” of course! It was pretty impressive, but I don’t know how hard it is since i never tried it. Ill try when i get my post and the next ledge I go too. It was very cool. This vid has inspired me a lot (especially the 180 back down the 7, i need to get better at 180 backflips).

sorry for the double post, but this video also surprised me since I can’t remember any footage showing that the french riders in general ever being particularly strong in the backflip area.

Nice!
Mat’s 180 flips are amazing!
Fifthflip and 720 unispin in av combo is sick.

Awesome stuff…

and I like the look of the white try all too :wink:

The white unicycle is hot, the vid is cool and the intro is very nice done.:wink:

M@B

Loved the street / flat and editing on the vid. Favorited this one. I only ride x-country, but wow that gets the heart pumping! Makes me want to start on some flat skills at least :slight_smile:

I just mailed Yoggi yesterday, and he told me about some K1 news… Koxx will not just release all 2008 products… They will release some products in the end of march: Domina 2, Collos Pro Street Model and Loic Flat Pro Model…
Probably with these unis will come some new parts… Like the white domina frame and the white tire!

I’m really happy to know that they will make a new Domina… I will wait to the end of march to update or change my uni… This white tire is so sexyyy!
I think that the Loic Model wiil be this White Domina Frame, Fluo Green FLat Set, White tyre… And The White and Green Alien Backflip Seat :smiley:

Bye!

this video is amazing

its not a 180 back. its a 180 flip. still insane.

check again. thats what i thought the first time.