NEW T-SHIRT Pic

Well, I know of SKIPPI.
Is there anything particular about him I should know?

Looks good! No spokes really necessary, but I need a white background. (I can prolly change that myself) Great job!:smiley: Oh…and can you put a brake on it?

I did the best I could to make the background white,and so here’s what it might look like…

Howabout THIS idea! (I took “poetic license” with the word “two”)…

Yeah, I thought about puttting a brake on it when I was thinking about what else to do to it. I’ll leave the spokes, as I think the simpler the better. Oh, and I’ll try change it to white background anyway.

Coolness! :sunglasses:

what about some mud

Or a mountanscape background.

I changed the background, added the maguras (couldn’t leave out the keyboard cable tie thingy! :astonished: )

The actual picture is larger than shown here. I can always e-mail you the file if you want to work with it yourself. Then you can resize and do whatever you want with it, without it being too small.

That is AWSOME! Thanks!:smiley:

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

It was quite fun to do actually. I’m pleased with the way it turned out.

heres my bedford pro rider series kris holm shirt sorry if the picture looks stretched i had to resize it

Here’s another idea. I can’t put a background because the white frame around the uni pic. Can that be eliminated, so it’s JUST the uni, with no color frame?

one more w/spokes added.

Sure, you could easily cut that out in any nice photo-editing app, like Photshop or Corel. I’ll do it like right now…

Cool thanks! Yeah I don’t have very good editing software, so I can’t do it yet.

My Photoshop is acting really funny, and the alpha channels are acting up when I try to anti-alias them. Anyway, here’s an attempt:

Edit: I forgot the image…

withbrake.png

I’d like a copy without the white background too. I can’t do that, as I have no photoshop/similar program :frowning: Could I e-mail you the file for you to take out the white?

Terry, that muni design is really cool. It looks ok with the spokes, and with the white text in the tyre :smiley:

Sure, I’ll do my best, but like I said, my Photoshop’s acting up…

Just curious, that’s a neat pic. What program did you use to make it? Did you freehand it?

send the file to:
comptrwiz650 “at” sbcglobal “dot” net

I used paint. The simple art program that comes with windows. Though I cheated a bit…First I got some paper, and doodled the rough outline, took a pic with the digital camera, then using paint, and just my mouse, filled it in, adjusted, and added bits to it. Wasn’t too difficult, just time consuming.