New T-Shirt Idea

i’d definatlly consider it, and probably get one. Wouldn’t wear it at school, but i’d probably try it out on the weekends. Still, black with with would be the way to go
Great idea

He’s right you know… and if they are drunk they will flock like sheep in amazement. I think the logic is a guy who can balance that well must be able to do some other pritty impressive things
:wink:

I’m so getting one of these shirts when I can scrounge up the cash.

Chex

The sticker idea could work… All I know is that anything with this logo on it would certainly get a laugh! if only they knew…
John, I’m sorry about your uni, I’d seriously look into getting the polarity checked.

Dylan

>i wonder if uniJess would wear one?

jagur! behave!!

:wink:

GILD

sorry, :roll_eyes: not

i wonder if it works better for her?

WoW,they make them look so real now days… :smiley:

very :smiley:

I checked Unicycle.com, but couldn’t find the AccordNSX signature air seat conversion. Will they have them by X-mas?

-Christopher

The demand is so high for the product right now that we’re having trouble producing a quantity that will be sufficient enough to not throw the unicycling market into economic turmoil.

my reply

hey, id wear that shirt, but then if i could id wear a Slipknot mask allmost all the time, and for a amount of money id wear a thong over my jeans and anythign else wierd. its just clothes, thought i do have some that i enjoy more to wear, like my umbro shirt sigh :o But yeah, thats a good shirt, though i would like one that has more on it, like a picture, ive tryed to draw a picture before ad then take it to a shop that does that… painting on shirts, but i cant draw good without a picutre to draw from. has anyone come up with a cool picture of a unicycle with some neat letteringç Ah i cant make a question mark :frowning: if someone does have a neat picture of unicycle, like one of hopping or just one that the find cool other than the ones already made, id like to see them. well later