New street uni !

So my uni is :

bedford street frame
trial gold rim
koxx-1 street cranks n hub
kh seat
luna tire

I want to upgrade my tire to a maxxis cc, and i want to upgrade frame/seat post and im not sure, im thinking a kh frame with a koxx-1 pit seatpost but i duno if it would fit… anyone else know ?

bedford street frame…?? picture?

ah its just those normal bedford frames… but darren called it a street frame… sry haha

well anyone know if it would work ?

Yes, a pit fighter will work with a kh frame, they are both 27.2.

How do you like the koxx street cranks? I want some.

they are amazing ! they take all the impact i can give em and grind amazingly… I made a thread about em but it got trashed… Buy them man they my fav cranks so far…

Sounds great!

Any pictures?

only when it’s totaly done, dont want to ruin it !

Your uni will be very similar to what mine will be soon.
I have a koxx devil wheel and I’m getting a KH frame, my seat is CF though and I am getting a deathgrip. Almost everything will be orange too, should be awesome.

very nice, mine so far is gold chrome n black… i like to keep it looking pimp… haha

you still need orange rim tape though :wink:

I think the street frame is the frame built for 19" wheels. I remember Scott here in Ottawa has a frame that comes a few mm away from the tire. It might be this frame.

sorry to threadjack, but spencer, is it really a good idea to put a DG on a street uni? what about bouncing/dragging the seat? or all the falls on concrete it’ll sustain?

And my new uni is very similar lol.

Koxx-one free tricks frame(500mm)(soon to be black domina)
blue devil rim
koxx-one street cranks n hub
koxx-one blue berry saddle
Try all tire(tomorrow to be replaced with my Luna that still has the lil wigglies of new tire :-D)
Reinforced seat post(soon to be pitfighter)
Jimmy C odysee pedals(had to add the pimpin pedals too m8)

Yeah like pence said the pitfigher will fit the Kh, and heck ya dude the street cranks are effin bitchen bro! I was taken em on some handrails today, never missed a single line. Got a tripple leg around first try no worries…They work pretty great m8

And my new uni is very similar lol.

Koxx-one free tricks frame(500mm)(soon to be black domina)
blue devil rim
koxx-one street cranks n hub
koxx-one blue berry saddle
Try all tire(tomorrow to be replaced with my Luna that still has the lil wigglies of new tire :-D)
Reinforced seat post(soon to be pitfighter)
Jimmy C odysee pedals(had to add the pimpin pedals too m8)

Yeah like pence said the pitfigher will fit the Kh, and heck ya dude the street cranks are effin bitchen bro! I was taken em on some handrails today, never missed a single line. Got a tripple leg around first try no worries…They work pretty great m8