New street trick

ive noticed freestyle kid has split( that means he skeedaddled or left)

I am eleven to.

And i learned how to ride perfectly and drop 10 inch drops in 6 days.

Good for you! But what does that have to do with anything???

I say we should have a newb zone for anyone less than 6 months to the forum.

So there would be

Playpen(senior members and newbs)
Just Conversation(Seniors and newbs
Rec.sport.unicycling(senior members)
Product reviews(over 3 months and up)

That way, the ones who wanted to learn how to use the forum properly could do so and eventually graduate to being a senior member, and the ones who didn’t make progress wouldn’t graduate and probably give up on being told NO all the time.

Or you could stop being elitists and learn how to ignore people. You all need to lighten up.

Aculey i kinda like cat boys idea. but i also agree with seagul

and its be cus james is making it sould like all peaple under 12 are worthless newbs for ever untill they are over 12

If I’m imagining that right (and i’m pretty sure i’am:D ) Then yay. You could call it the swing set.

you are so retarded

you cant name a trick if you didnt invent it. Handi dart

justin

I’m pretty sure I saw that on universe 2.

Yah, Dan heaton does one on that ledge over the wide steps. I believe it is just called a Crankflip grind…

dan heaton doesn’t do a crank flip grind in universe 2,

He does do one, but by the time its fliped all the way over he isent sliding anymore and jumps off.

that’s a rev or a half rev not a crank flip

as dumb and pointless as this thread is. i still wanna change suit and pull this thread back to the topic at hand.

if you didnt invent a trick then unfortunely you cant name it.

plus you need to back off the loose wierd names when making up trick names.

i invented a trick. i called it a flipslide. and i shall not show yous guys yet… but its a grind variation

Well how about an Owen slide? That’s actually just my fancy wax-footed foot-plant.

a wax footed footplant is a freakin cool idea.

thats putting vartiations into new places that i rekon should be coming along soon.

although i dont like the idea of wax on your foot…

maybe chuck some heely’s on.

im keen on seeing it

It should be on Zach’s video if I ever get around to sending the little that I’ve filmed… I always thought of that as my “signature move” cause well…it’s just friggin’ sweet!