New orange trials uni!

You can name it Tangerine Dream…

apple…

metallic orange jimmy cs would go better than the orange peechy sole mates

no no take it to michigan so I can ride it!!!

your missing one thing…an orange valve cap!

Harper took that one. He’s got an orange Bedford square taper Fireball-tired Muni named Tangerine Dream. Although I do believe Spencer’s uni is much more deserving of the name… :wink:

Ge people lined up and you can charge 10 cents a ride!

I like the sole mates more than the jimmy Cs I think. They are lighter, you can put pedal protectors or grind plates on them without modifications, you can’t strip the pedal body, and I like the color. I liked the old orange cielencki pedals like the ones Sabin had, those were awesome.

I am coming to NAUCC too so you can ride it there.

I always loose my valve caps so I usually dont put one on anymore.

Nice! You went even more orange than me! Love the rim and the pedals.

I know.

I just wanted to show it’s possible, even for an orange uni to have a beautiful name. :slight_smile:

That’s one of the sweetest unis I’ve ever seen. Congradulations!

that is sooo kool. I wish i had that kind of money, pssh i just wish i had your uni lol.

he’s sponsored by bedford…

Darren is nice so he gave him that stuff.

Ah, that looks exactly like my new one will! I sent Bedford the check today. Mine will be red, and with a Bedford trials frame. Otherwise, just minor details. Anyway, a sweet ride indeed. I can’t wait to get mine!

He gave me a nice discount but it wasn’t free.

You can make yours look just as cool with some time, some spray paint, and a little creativity.

If your memory valve improves you can get these(available in many colors). Especially helpfull if you ride at night. I have a simillar pair in red to go w/ my DX.

That is sooooo nice…