New orange trials uni!

nice, hhhmm wonder if my muni would look nice in orange :sunglasses:

Nice, next you should get CF seatpost and gears. I would like to get powder coated uni too, but not orange.

How much do those pedal protectors actually protect the pedals? I wanted to get some, but they won’t fit on my pedal along with my grind plate.

Whoa those seats look almost like carbon fibre :astonished: :astonished: They’re not carbon, are they??? :thinking: :thinking:

yes the seat base is cf

WHOA that is very nice. How much that cost you?? Unless it’s been told already. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Spencer how did you post the first pics differently than you posted the pic of the sif grips because I can’t see the pics of your uni but I can see the pic of the grips

Well why we are on the topic of orange unis. Here’s my favourite orange type cycle. :smiley: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :smiley:

Wow, that is kewl. Did you build the wheel yourself?

Nah, mines going to be 42" when completed. :smiley:

Now that’s a cool uni:)
Mabe its just because orange is my favorite color:D
But still…nice

… It’s not like the color makes it ride any different though… :roll_eyes:

I don’t know how much it weighs, it is light though. I can’t go to FLUCK, thats way too expensive.

I think they help. It makes the uni less noisy when it hits the ground and it takes a lot of the impact away when it falls over. The little plastic caps at the ends of the pedals also cant fall out with the pedal protectors so that is cool too.

Well I know, a lot of people said they want to ride it and I would be bringing it anyway so yeah.

I uploaded the pictures to photobucket and just put them in here, the picture of the sif grips i attached right in my post.
Here is a picture of the uni if you cant see the first post, I tried to put them in my gallery but it has problems right now.

That’s a really nice uni. Oraqnge is my favorite color

hahahahahahahahaaha.

Im going to steal that.

twice.

Maybe with a bike, but it ain’t gonna happen with a uni.

Nice orange thang, Spencer. Eee soo sexy, yaah! :slight_smile: How do those pedal protectors work, by the way? They look like they are pretty beefy.

I know this was on the first page but I just added it up. If I got all of it brand new at normal price it would be $830. I am on the Bedford team though so I got a discount on my new stuff and I got a lot of the other parts used or cheaper than normal so I didn’t pay near that much. I don’t know how much I paid exactly. Stuff like the seatpost and seat base I have had for a really long time.

Edit, Oh and Tyler, the pedal protectors have 2 little cone shaped pieces that come out the sides that fit into the holes in platform pedals. pedalx.com
I like them, I can’t feel them on there, they look cool and my uni sounds a lot better when it hits the ground. They will probably make my pedals last a lot longer.

I love the orange color on a unicycle, but i would never have an orange one. I mean, come on, what can you name an orange unicycle? Nothing rhymes with orange. The closest you can get is Orange Porridge, and i dont think i want to name my ride that

You could call it shiny. Because it stands out and it looks shiny. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

You can slur “door hindge” and that sounds pretty close. Still a pretty lame name though :roll_eyes: