New Muni Vid w/newcomer Devin

Come on guys, don’t take maestro8 to seriously! You have to admit that his comments are hilarous.

The video was fun, but I’ll have to agree that the UPD was a little less spectacular than I was expecting after I read the first post.

BTW, this is the first time for me to hear about a “UNI-UPD”. Is this an official term? How do you diferentiate between a reagular UPD and UNI-UPD? To me a UNI-UPD seems like another way of saying, “The uni made me do it”

I think UNI-UPD is when the uni does something cool, rather then the person.

All I meant was that the UNI, not the rider, took the bail. I just thought it looked cool plummenting, tumbling and cartwheeling its way down the rocks! :sunglasses: In any case, I’m glad that so many people have seen the vid! I’ll keep 'em coming and hopefully my next one will be my best yet!

the camera was really shaky at a part:p

Yeah, part of the reason was that I had to get out of the way or get wacked by the muni! :stuck_out_tongue:

where do you ride at because that looks like a fun trail. plus all of the other videos have fun looking trails in them.

That particular trail, called “Stair-Stepper”, is an Orange County, CA area trail loicated in Aliso Woods Canyon, in Aliso Viejo, CA. Other trail favs are Devil’s Slide in Simi Valley, CA, Pratt Trail in Ojai, CA, Whiting Ranch in OC. All fun and challenging.Thanks for your question!

As far as the uni taking a tumble vs. the rider, perhaps it was the best. At first I thought you ment a regular UPD, where I think Mournish’s was the best on one of your older vids.
Good vid. Thanks for showing riding ability that is attainable by most people. Keep them comming!!

My thoughts exactly. Thank you for taking the time to explain a proper UpD in such fine detail.