New mountain unicycle frame

Hows it going? My name is Aaron Oss and I’ve recently designed and manufactured 24" and 26" Muni frames. I’m trying to determine if there is a market for them.

The frames are made from solid aluminum with main cap style bearing housings. The frame is equiped with V-brakes and are designed to fit a 3.0" Gazzaloddi tire. I used a Suzue hub and mammoth rim for wheel set - could redesign frame to except a profile splined hub if there is a demand. Also used miyata saddle with 22.2mm seat post.

Thank-you for you time and I look forward to recieving you opinons and thoughts.

Aaron Oss

a v-brake will simply not work with a Gazz 3.0 tyre and the crossing cable barly clears the top of a Gazz 2.6

I don’t know that this is the best place for a thread like this. You’d get more replies in r.s.u anyway. You may want to change the ‘neck’ to accommodate a bigger seatpost. It’s easy to shim a 22.4mm post to fit a bigger frame. Have you got any photos of your frames?

Good luck,
Andrew

Your Right Andrew this should be in the R.S.U. Get more replies than in here. It’s only a Product Review Site.

Aaron Re-post this in the R.S.U Thread, Not in Unicycle Product Reviews.
Cheers and good luck.

David

I’ve posted the same message in r.s.u and to see pictures check out my website “ossunicycles.com” - will be up and running next week.

Whats the most common seat post diameter for muni’s?

Thanks Andrew

Aaron

nice unicycles

your unicycles look really nice but your in canada by the look of your t-shirt.i am in uk so the postage would be to much i would guess your unis are out of my price range any way how much are you looking at for them

it’s a pretty dorky looking crown.

I wouldn’t want one.

I’d be happy if that’s what I created for myself, but I certainly wouldn’t buy it over a nicer looking (and mostly likely way cheaper) Bedford unicycle

How much is the 24" and the 26"? You should make a 20"trials uni!

Are you going to make a 20"?