new Koxx stuff

Prototypes pictures:

From the French forums…

Surprized about the weight, 1 Kilo less than a KH, impressive… But looks ugly as hell, I’d buy an EB before that, because you can coast!

CDK is also selling this custom/prototype titanium(frame) unicycle
http://www.cdk.fr/equilibre/monocycles/trial_street_flat/proto_titane_k1_article10612.html

Gaby Costes is riding that frame since a long time I think, look on his blog you can see in the pictures. www.monocycle31.skyrock.com (page 2)

Oh, and that carbon frame is awful…

Koxx has killer style. The are by far the unicycle company with the most style. I’d love to get my hands on one of those new cromo frames, and those cranks loook nice.
I was wondering when someone would come out with a carbon monoque frame. I think it’s sick looking. It seems like the best way to cut weight/ increase strength for a trials or racing frame.

I’m pretty sure my next wheelset will be a full Koxx-one wheelset + or minus a few parts. Does K-1 use 13 gauge spokes now and do they have a new hub design besides the 32 hole hub?

i was looking forward to this stuff but one thing i would like to know is:

at the beggining of this thread there is the planning for an XTP 2 but then later a prototype carbon frame appears (also shown in this thread-)

has the idea of a second XTP been changed to a carbon frame??

if so, what is better about a carbon frame? i hear they shatter with too much impact??

Parts still not out but this is:
http://www.koxx-one.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=120&lang=en

22"… Finally.

22"=Awesomeness!!:smiley:

I’m definitely interested in that!:D:D

This is the beginning for street.The level of street has barely been touched and i think 22" is a big step in the right direction

20" would b better for trial n tech street IMO but 22" sounds brilliant for big street! hope theres one at unicon i can try

The 22" is just a 20" rim with a huge tire, right? It kinda looks like a cruiser tire, I wonder how thick the sidewalls are.

No idea,either way its 22" and will go faster :smiley:

Wrong ! It’s a 22" rim here.

Yes you will be able to discover this 22 inches at unicon with many other stuff (new light hub, carbon frame, new Pit figther 3 …)

Arthur

Interesting, could be cool.
I thought that “Jante : Try all 20” meant 20" rim…

:astonished: totally looking forward to meeting u n trying ur stuff, escpecially the 22"!!!

sorry to wake up an older thread — but has anyone tried the 22" k1 unicycle yet? looks kinda cool and since Unicon is done and past, i was wondering if anyone tried it and has any feedback?
thanks
-jOn

Is there a site anywhere that has actual pictures of the physical products themselves?

I rode it briefly and couldnt believe how light it was.I treyflipped it easier than my 20"