New KOXX ONE Unicon XIII products

ive seen a lot of Xav’s. he is awesome! ill look up Dan H. and Shaun J. ive always heard guys talking about them but have never really seen them ride.

hey dan heatons almost as good as me!

ha, ha, ha, yeah right.

the monkey on the unicycle is better than you, come on…

it’s a monkey, he’s supposed to be better than me

whhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttt!!!

Some Syko footage Dan Heaton and Shaun are in this Video. I think you can say that Dan Heaton is the founder of street unicycling.

its as hard as you make it

and iridemymuni, you need to just shut up, you dont have a lot of friends do you

i do actually.

i think you’re the one that needs to shut up because you’re the one paying people out over the internet. does that make you feel like a big man?

Small World. Those “new” Koxx cranks look an awful lot like prototype rejects from KHU crank R&D over the past year.

Interesting…

Kris Holm.

Figures… What’s next, the new KOXX/Summit?

Definitely not. Try the image search on google with the latest koxx product names… http://images.google.de/images?q=orange+bud+white+widow&hl=en&btnG=Search+Images

I hope for every customer that the new cranks will be stronger. The aluninium cranks in the second version have still the problem that the steelwinding to hold the pedal is spinning and shaking after a short time. I broke the second cranks now without any big drops only flips and grinds. I ordered a Kh hub now because I would not buy koxx products anymore.

That’s a great link.

:slight_smile:

LOL @ whoever searches for “orange bud” and “white widow” and expects to find unicycle parts :stuck_out_tongue:

OK- I hate writing negative comments on the newsgroup because the moment I press send I regret it.

It’s true that these cranks look similar to a pair I evaluated about 8 months ago, and decided not to go with in favor of developing something else. It’s also true that the cycling manufacturing world is very small and ideas tend to get recycled by different manufacturers. That isn’t a bad thing- it just means that part of the unicycle R&D process is to take existing cycling gear and adapt it for unicycle purposes.

So to be clear I did not mean that Yoggi is ripping off KHU ideas- that is not the case. He just took a decent crank concept and made it work.

Negativity sucks!

Kris

it says that the XTP has the luxury saddle. IS that the leather/gel one?

Since when did Dan Heaton ride for Koxx? I thought if anyone was gonna release a DH street uni it would be KHU or Bedford.
Anyone else confused or can someone help me out.

Jas

I believe he has been a partner (or something) with Koxx for quite some time, atleast since BUC and if not, beore that.

Mike

sorry to thread-jack but where can i find that video ive looked everywhere (well obviously not) :slight_smile:

look at all shaun’s threads:)

It’s on www.unicycle.tv somewere, you have to look for “Shaun’s world”