*new* Koxx ISIS hubs and cranks...

No but I can ask Joe if you’d like.

Isn’t that what this topic is about? :stuck_out_tongue:
Or have I missed something?

Yes but it isnt out yet ;;;;;;;))))) so how do I post pics of it??? you tell me

How come they are selling them on the K-124 website if its not out yet? :roll_eyes:

untitled.bmp (857 KB)

He meant the Addict ones.

Also the Pit Fighter III is out from K1.
So now only the Devil, trials cranks, hubs, and XTP frame aren’t out.

Is anyone able to get in contact with the likes of Caron and ask what’s going on?

You can try to email or PM him on the french forums. http://monocycle.info/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=580

Or just try posting in the Question Matos section of the forums.

Somehow I bet like most ‘managers’ of companies, there will be zero response for at least 4 weeks.

Unless someone knows them personally, they will pull their finger out of their arse to respond.

I was talking about the impact ones. Of course I knew the K1 ones were out I had one. This is why we were confused with each other.

wooo pics lookgood

i want neeeewwwwwwwwwssss innitttt

So is there any news? did anyone get in contact with Arthur Caron?

Go to koxx-one.com and then go to the contact tab, you will find an adress.

I get the feeling Koxx-One at this stage is one of those brands that won’t ever reply to your emails. Unless you get lucky and get it in 4 months suddenly one day (happened to me with several different bike brands)

In a case like this, the quickest way to get info is someone who has actual connections to K1 or Arthur Caron to extract the necessary info. I for sure would get a 32h Koxx hub when they come out. It’ll work out shiiiiiitt loads cheaper than throwing my money at a Profile build.

its already out.

its a k124 uk i think and at www.renegadejuggling.com

its been out since 2009

the pit fighter 3 was just posted on www.koxx-one.com

Yeah they’re out, my friend has a black domina frame with 32 hole hub wheelset which he got from renegadejuggling