New KH24 frame, KH24 wheel. *Never ridden*

Bought a brand new 2009 KH24 and don’t need the frame or wheel.

I am selling:

KH24 frame and black KH dual bolt seat post clamp:

$218 CAD shipped in Canada ($250+shipping at municycle.ca)

-or-

$209 USD shipped to the States ($209+shipping at UDC, blue KH24 frame sold out)

KH24 wheel (built hub, spokes, rim, rimstrip, tire and tube)

$265 of your respective currency shipped to your door. ($318.54+shipping+wheelbuild at municycle.ca. $309.59+shipping at UDC)

Ok. Curiosity is killing the cat here. What are you up to now? Seems like an odd way to buy a seat post and seat. :smiley:

…and pedals, and cranks :slight_smile:

I agree it’s a little strange, but a crank length different from whatever he currently has (or dual-hole) and a seat upgrade to 2009/2010 could be enough to push a crazy person in that direction, assuming they had high hopes for unloading the other components :slight_smile:

curious x2,

billnye
John M

You pretty much nailed it. Saw a great deal and decided to go for it.

I get to keep a pair of 165/137 dual hole cranks, a new seat, some pedals and a post all for just over $100 (assuming I get what I ask for the frame and wheel)

If the frame does not sell I will see if I can put a smallish 26" wheel in there for an uberlight XC machine. If the wheel does not sell I can keep it to easily just do a wheel swap for when I might want to go 24". If neither sell I have a top of the line 24" MUni. I will probably set these aside and keep them in new condition until either they sell or summer time comes and I decide I really need a light XCmobile or a 24 for playing around on the flin-flon rocks.

I will entertain offers but as you can tell I am not desperate to get rid of them.

If you had gone with a 26" I would have been interested. I have all the missing components.:smiley:

Ehhh wouldn’t be that much less then they are currently selling for at unicycle.com. Might not be worth the lack in parts.

Yah, If you are starting from scratch and want a 24 this really is not that great of a deal, It would save you money however if you just want to replace or upgrade your wheel or frame.

If it was a 26 I would probably keep both my frames and have a Nimbus/Echo wheel for sale instead :stuck_out_tongue: