New KH handle.

What was wrong with your previous design, the one with the T-handle, that your current design fixes? The previous design looked promising to me.

Cokering means speed which means dismounts will almost certainly be forward. And young man, I fear that the first time you fly off your Coker that metal monstrosity is gonna rip your package clean off your body.

JL

why is the normal KH handle not good enough. i am not sayin your ideas are not good they do look comfortable but I mean i think the normal handle works fine

I think your idea needs more angles. and perhaps it could be a bit more intrusive

Check out my new sig…all from this thread!

/ / /
/ / /
/ / /
/ / /
/ / /

I dont believe that these people hate his handle, just are warning him to be careful thats all.

Nice job Evan!

-Lee

Tylers just jelous that he hant have a nice handle like mine!

I really don’t need a handle for freestyle that much, and what I have is fine. Evan, you don’t spell can’t “hant.” It’s “can’t” Also, does you having my name in your sig make you jealous of not being able to have me? :wink:

Evan,

I’d like to see the result of your approach with an oval instead of a square. Do you have the tools to bend a pipe? If so, bend two ‘C’ shaped pipes, and add 4 inch connectors. Same basic design, but round instead of square.

Then you have an oval shaped handle. If you need to slide off the front, at least you have something rounded to slide over. Should be equally functional, though.

G’luck.

Oh wow tyler, i miss spelled something! omg! truly amazing!

the reason i have that on my sig line is cause you are an annoying, ignorant, thevin, spaming, hyper, bad kid.

In addition if you would like to learn some real skils i would sugest you go out side and actuly RIDE and you may very well get better, other than meerly annoying ppl on the internet.

For those of you who care…here are pics of my handle making prosses http://totaluni.com/v-web/gallery/album08?page=1

Evan, I really don’t want this to turn into a big spam fest because I am trying to keep my calm as I always do. Maybe we should quit arguing, but thanks for the sig addition (see below)! :wink:

bull shit! you dont keep your cool, you spam like there is no tomarow.

Why are you and a few others the only ones who think I spam? Just quit bugging me about it, OK? Let’s just leave this little incident behind. All this is hilarious…arguing on the net is like running in the special olympics; even if you win, you’re still retarded.

Well if that isn’t the pot calling the kettle black.

Did anyone else find that funny. Evan you used to not bother me but you sure are trying. Both you guys should just stop fighting or take it eleswhere. Evan no one really cares what Tyler does to you. And Tyler (you’re staring to bother me to) no one really cares what you do to Evan or what he says you do, so if you just ignore all his posts about you and don’t post any about him, the fights and flame wars won’t start. I think every thread these guys ruin they should lose posting priviledges for a couple days.

Back on topic. Evan I think its sweet you have the ability to do these things and can think them up. But I think your designs have to much to get your hands caught up in. The Miyata and KH are out of the way and easy to release. The Reeder gets a little more complicated but its still a breeze. There is no real way to get caught in those. Yours are a little more easy. Tone em down a bit. I think you are over thinking it. But then again, I could be completely wrong and these could be the best things since something good. You are in Cali right (tons of good riders), so you should get some established riders to give them a test if they are willing, then people might get interested in them.

Keep them coming and something great will come out. As Gretzky said “You miss 100 % of the shots you don’t take,” that fits in here somehow.

David

Aw junk stupid double post.

retarted, demented, pathetic, either way, your still and asshole.

who? You need more love in your life… cuz you are-