New KH 24 muni paint job: metallic red!

i agree with the person above me that thing is p-y-m-p pymp, how long did it take you to sand? I have been thinking about painting my 36er sometime soon

:smiley:

Dude… sweet looking colour !!! Really like it, and looks very pro.

It looks to me like you were inspired at RTL. That’s the same colour as the Goonies support van! :smiley:

Looks good on a unicycle though, although personally I would have done the center of the rim red as well.

STM

Very professional looking job. Great work.

That’s almost the same color as my Mountain B*ke, but I must say…It looks much better on a KH.

Why not powder coat, more durable for sure. Did you use auto paint to get a deeper luster? Looks nice, but for muni I’d be worried about chips.

So you didn’t like Kris Holm’s signture color :wink:

My Nimbus is powder coated green, looks nicer than straight chrome.

Is the cross piece on the top of the fork carbon fiber or is that just a design in the metal?

Looks awsome:D:D:
I’d also like to see how it resists chips:o

Gets me thinking again about painting my 24" DX. I’m thinking bright yellow w/ red accessory parts.

That part on all KH’s has been knurled, to give better grip for foot on frame tricks.

Naw, man, he color-matched the Team Flirt / Fart van! :stuck_out_tongue:

nice that is so bad ass.:smiley:

…thank you everyone for the comments! (especially steve yo :slight_smile:

Hopefully I’ll get a chance to do some more paint jobs. If anyone local (to the bay area) wants a custom paint job…let me know.

corbin

Gorgeous paint job.

Too bad cops pull over drivers of red unicycles more often than all the others.

great job!:slight_smile:

Thats true you really need to be careful but if it’s to much I be glad to take it off you hands:D

man when i get a KH i would pay you to paint it.:smiley:

Well, I guess we’re just going to have to wait and see. Once we see photos of the finished uni, if there is “We Love You” written in electrical tape anywhere, then I guess you’re right :slight_smile:

STM

I was reading this thread yesterday and loving the new colour scheme especially since it looked so original. Then today I saw two unicycles with the exact same colour!

You are starting trends from across the world in record time.