New Hell on Wheel Videos

There are some new short videos up on our gallery.

http://gallery.unicyclist.com/albuw13

There are some of John doing some bike trials and some of me doing uni trials. i apologize ahead of time for not wearing a helmet, but it was really freakin hot…

Since the trick where you change the thumbnail of the video does not work, i supplied a screenshot to the left of each short. so click on the video, not the screenshot.

these are all done at a little park in Richmond. Not too technical or difficult, just a fun place to do trials.

I hope you enjoy.

edit: oh yeah, they’ll take a couple minutes to dowload. i suggest you SAVE TARGET AS…

Nice stuff as always!

Mike

Very nice, I loved the lack of little correcting hops in the last few. From the image of the one near the black metal fence I was all pumped and ready to see you gap onto it. :slight_smile:

Andrew

Done in a little park in Richmong aye? well I live in Richmond…dont get too excited though, thats’ Richmond in New Zealand, oh well.

i already got excited… :frowning:

:smiley:

Great vids! I too liked how the corrective hops seemed to get phased out! Although I thought that dog was gonna dive on you… tho I guess you would have pedal grabbed its face :slight_smile:

Keep up the good work!

munimanpete, you got me all excited too :frowning:

john

Very nice footage!
John, that bike trials stuff is pretty impresive!:slight_smile:
Trip, nice riding as always, I liked the gaps, very cool :sunglasses:

-Sabin