spring is here and with it: spring cleaning !
I got this unicycle together finally recently and short of the tire and saddle, all the other parts are new and ever saw a ride. The wheel has been built by a reputable bike shop.
Here is a break down of the parts:
- KH Fusion Zero saddle with reinforcement plate (as I documented on the DIY section)
- BMX pivotal seatpost (25.4mm)
- seatpost mounted brake mount
- Avid Elixir 1 brake
- Nimbus CrMo frame (black with green double clamp)
- Mavic XN119 rim (36 holes)
- Nimbus freewheel hub with disk mount
- WTB Exiwolf 2.3 tire
- Qu-ax 125mm Al cranks
I realized I do not have the time nor the repeated desire to experience gravity the hard way.
This unicycle should go to a home he will see more move from.
No clue how much to ask so I will go for $300 (as there is roughly that price in parts + wheel build) + shipping from 02453.
If I am totally off, just PM me an offer
Note: the pics will come as soon as the site let me upload them