New frame!

Hey guys!

I painted my new frame today! Im going to get a Koxx hub and crankset on an onza hog rim. It will have a Koxx Pink lady saddle.

The flames are supposed to be fluresent pink but they have come out more reddish orange and they fade to purple!

So, what do you think?

Rockin in pink!
Edd

that’s alot more orange than pink:) It looks cool though. tell us how you like the rim!

That is one sweet frame… I dont see how it was even meant to be pink though…

well smart like that alot is it the qu ax upgrade alu fork

Yeah, same as you had last time I saw you.

If you saw it in real life you would see how it is slightly pink, I forgot to prime the flames though, thats why the pink didnt come out very well, Im pleased with the result though.

Rock on!
Edd

it’s certainly unique. If you put another coat of pink on it might turn out better.

Hi Edd,

nice paint work …

Did you check that the Koxx hub will fit ?
I think no because the cranks are to narrow to the frame …

Cheers

Roland

The frame comes with spacers. Can I not fit the spacers to bring the cranks clear of the frame?

Rock on!
Edd

Hi,

The spacer fits for Qu-ax hubs. You can`t fit the spacers on ISIS hubs like Koxx and KH 2007.

Roland

Very sexy paint job, Edd.

Did you do it yourself?

Make sure you post some pics of it when it’s all together, I think it will look very nice.

Ed

Yeah, did it me-self. Cheers Ed!

Roland,

Surly(sp?) I could make some spacers to fit the koxx hub? Otherwise, Dammit! I didn’t even think to check the hub would fit!!!

Rock on!
Edd

I like the look.
What brand/model frame is it?

What he said! ^^^^^^^

It doesen`t works. ISIS is tapered. If you put a spacer between bearing and cranks the cranks will not be tight on the axle.

Roland

Dammit!

Thanks for the info Roland! Saved me from an expensive mistake!

Looks like I will have to fork out even more money for the 2004 onza hub and cranks! £60 for the 127 cranks for the onza hub! £60!!!

Oh well!

Rock on!
Edd

Ooooooh1

Nice orangeness pictures lol (it looks more pink in real life, trust me:)), dont forget Edd you owe me a wheel too :sunglasses: :smiley: boy your gonna be skint lol

Leo

Ooooooh!

Nice orangeness pictures lol (it looks more pink in real life, trust me:)), dont forget Edd you owe me a wheel too :sunglasses: :smiley: boy your gonna be skint lol

Leo

Dammit i hate being a computer noob:(

Leo

Lol at Leo! ^^^^^^^

You can HAVE my wheel, when I get my new one!

Rock on!
Edd