New Fliptrick - Blind Treyflip

Yeah.

No vid? =p

Yeah, no camera. Just imagine… a normal treyflip.

I feel like a spiritualist now.

Wow, thats pretty crazy.

That is indeed pretty crazy, almost as crazy as a blind trey fakieflip:D

Are you serious? (Not about the trick, but you posted a thread strickly on it without a vid to back it up). Plus I know I told you I was going to bust that. So you went and did it, and posted a thread WITHOUT a clip, just so what, you would get the credit incase I did hit it, and release a video for it (Flip vid #2). Dude, that’s sad.

-Shaun Johanneson

p.s. Jeleous, hardly, please save yourself time and don’t go there. I’ve bust 7-8 brand new tricks for this video, did not start a thread about them at all. If I want to learn that trick, i’ll learn it, don’t worry about it, I took it off my list since I had other tricks to bust.

ding ding 1st round lol

dont mess wit S J

Ok, I don’t think you ever told me you were planning on doing that. I didn’t think anyone had even thought about it.

I will release a video eventually, I just felt like telling people.

If it’s that important to you, I wont take credit until I release a video.

Luke

sounds like jealousy to me

He’s 15, your 18, your supposed to be a role model and your looking like a right ass at the moment, cut him some slack, so what if he got it before you did? nobodies going to lose any sleep over it.

please post a vid, i was up all night worrying about it…

Sean, if i told you i was going to bust a new trick, would that stop you from doing it?

Hey Luke i am coming to Melbourne soon and am looking foreward to seeing it in real life :slight_smile:

Yeah I agree, but you can push Shaun Johanneson around! :stuck_out_tongue:

http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47496
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52067

+1

Seriously who cares. You said you were gonna get it, but then someone else got it. The end.

why would one of the best, if not the best, street unicyclist who ever lived be jealous of a 15 year old nobody

Yo, to me it shows you as vain and too exciteable. Wow you did one try good job, should you be proud yes, should you be publicly proud, eeee, not sure on that one. At least I think less of you about that. but oh well. I’m just sick of how a lot of unicyclists treat me, and acts like this provoke it. You probably don’t understand my angle, but I don’t really care either.

-Shaun Johanneson

haha +1 for spencers post