new flat trick

heres a new trick that ive never seen anyone do. its the one that i play in slowmo at the end. the other tricks are just filler

enjoy

jon A

http://www.unicyclist.com/index.php?page=gallery&g2_itemId=551740

Nice moves but it looked like you hit your head when you fell, so why no helmet?

You have the same shoes as me… if they are Osiris?
Oh, nice vid:)

that was awesome! I think you should call it a fakie wrap roll, unless you wanted to name it after yourself or something. like, the jon roll, haha.

I’m pretty sure Spencer’s done that, but he added a 180 varial at the end.

nope i was talking to him yesterday and we’d both never seen it before. but 7.7.7 is an amzing vid i cant give him enough props for the tricks in there. so sick

i was thinking of calling it a fakie rolling wrap because and rolling wrap is the same trick only forward. but flatland names are kinda a toss up right now.

that was awesome! Trying to learn that rolling forward, almost have it.

good work, I’ve thought about doing this a long time ago, but never got around to it. I’m not so good at the backwards stuff.

Good work! I’ve thought about doing this a long time ago, but never got around to it. I’m not so good at the backwards stuff though :roll_eyes:

Yeah thats awesome, I haven’t done it before.
Yay for a flatland session at naucc;)

hey nice ! flat land is taking off… i should start trying it! anyways if you want to see more of this guy he is going to be in my DVD and frankly his section is AWESOME. (yeah i know shamless promotion…). The trailer for my DVD will be out by the end of the summer!
cheers
bry
p.s some of the others featured are : J kohse, Celina Knovic, Sean Goode, Felix D and me and many many more.

can someone load it on youtube?
the video doesnt load on my computer…