NEW: Dustin Kelm Titanium Frame...

Ouch!!!

Ouch!!!

Ouch!!!

Sorry to hear about your injury Dustin. Unicycling is such a dangerous sport! I broke my ankle recently and was off for three months- now I still can’t run properly. So what’s the prognosis- when can you ride again?

Take care,

Ken

p/s you might have to change your avatar :wink:

New titan and bone tibia?

Sorry to hear about your injury Dustin.
I have a similar experience but my cases were an elbow joint
hemorrage and an ankle sprain. I feel Still pain on my right elbow
for 2 month but I’m getting better.

I wish you a full recovery!

Dustin,
sorry to hear about your accident - good to know that you are on your road to recovery. I wish you all the strength, support, and love you need to stay balanced without your unis.
Have a speedy recovery,
Fred

Ouch.

I was umming and arrring about going for a ride today because the weather is a bit changeable; but after reading that I’m going. The city walls have been crying out to be ridden round. Making the most of it while you can, and all.

Good luck…

Phil, just me

Sorry to hear about the accident. Best of luck on your recovery. I think I remember you saying something about Active Ankles and riding stairs. Were you wearing them?

Dustin, that stinks, man. I hope you are back at it soon. Good luck keeping it together while you sit a few rounds out.
-chris

Dustin,

If anyone can recover well from this you can!!! You can set an expample for those who have been injured.

Heal well and take it slow.

All the best.!!:slight_smile:

Re: NEW: Dustin Kelm Titanium Frame…

Dustin,

We’ve never met but I’ve been at your website a couple of times and
also remember your “door art” in the faces gallery. That’s a real bad
injury you’ve gotten and it must be a bad time for you now with pain
and discomfort, and not riding of course. But hey, the prognosis is
good it just takes time. Take care, take it easy - and find something
to do…

Klaas Bil

I posted another single copy of this message because the first one
fell through the cracks.

Ouch.

I just read it, never met you personally, and feel so bad for you. When I hurt my back ( Before I Unicycled) I had to go through therapy and it’s no fun. But you can handle it, you seem like a strong, upbeat, responsible person. I wish you the best of luck and take care.

See ya’ round, Titan. :stuck_out_tongue:

-SpYdeR v1o - David

I feel ya

I Recently got injured too. i snapped my finger in half. ican still physically ride but it is risky. it is the pits for me still. i can only imagine how you feel. have an easy recovery