new colour..

I like the color of your lettuce.
It would make a nice unicycle.

(I think Bryan Stevens has a bright green KH…On second thought, I think I saw it up for sale not too long ago…It sure was sexy looking :sunglasses: )

so you rekon bright green could look nice?

Or bright purple. Im fixed on bright purple. Now i need to find somewhere who sells, grippy purple pedals, or i gotta get mine coated. and a purple dustie.

Where would you get the stuff shotblasted?

purple would be good, so would green, but I think more people need to have bright red unis. That would be sweet.

Like this

what type of unicycle is this?

I think they would have done any colour I’d wanted, but I picked it from what they had in stock - made it slightly cheaper and quicker. It’s perhaps a bit lighter colour than I would have picked ideally, but it was mainly done for rust protection, and it still looks good. It’s usually plastered in mud anyway.

Rob

its a onza the onza/KH ones…one of them.

and thanks rob.

Powder coat places usually do shot blasting too, or know somewhere nearby that does, because most of their stuff will be shotblasted before it’s dipped.

Ok, chears. Im getting exited now. You no anywhere that sells, purple pedals, that are really grippy.

Maybe a nicely polished candy apple red or green or skyline blue. :smiley: :smiley:

orange

nah you need the same as what im getting and that is orange its like this

the orange in the pic

you mean the orange right on the edge?

matt.

oh and i also think iv decided to get a white frame…my rim white and buy some new white pedals…
what you lot think about that…good bad?

matt.

white and black always looks awesome :smiley:

but if i bothred for a colour upgrade i’d have to get some bright orange, and some black.

but white would be my second choice…

maybe whne i’m bored of my red devil i’ll make it white, get the frame done, get some new pedals and get a new seat. or maybe not.

green up with the green!

That rim is the colour I want!!!

That is soooooooo sexy! Anywhere that you can get coloured, handles and bumpers? Also where can I buy a KH fusion freeride saddle cover?

cheers

Bedford sells the saddle covers.

I think the bumpers and handles only come in black, but you could try Krylon Fusion spraypaint. It’s designed specifically to bond to plastic, so it won’t come off like most paints will when used on plastic. It comes in the basic colours.

Having the rim and frame powdercoated the same colour looks pretty sweet too… my uni is orange frame and rim.