New Coker For Sale

I’m interested, but I think shipping would be costly. Any ideas on the shipping costs to Ottawa, Ontario, Canada?

I already had someone in Canada interested, and we looked into shipping through USPS, but they wouldn’t ship it due to the size.

If you know of any cheap services that go from the US to Canada, let me know

Comon ppl somebody whould snap this up it’s a deal! :smiley:

I know this will sell fast at this price, so first $275 takes it!
thats a firm price tho, i cant go any lower

Damn! Now it’s REALLY a deal!:smiley:

I’ll see if i can buy it, I’m in class right now so i have to get back to my project, but i should be able to work something out in a few hours…

still for sale…amazingly…

nope probably can’t buy it…

haha i’m responding to myself in the same class 5 days later

]

how much would postage be to the uk?:smiley:
probly anouther $275 :frowning:

I am sort of tempted to just buy this for a friend and just say, Marry Christmas, Now come unicycling with me. But alas the funds are low and travel is expensive (unicycling friends are in the next city)

lemme know shipping to 29483 and we might have a deal.

Well, from UPS Ground (according to the website) it would cost about $34, due to the size and weight of the uni.

I can check into other services, but (as far as I know, anyone correct me if I’m wrong) that would probably be the best/cheapest way to go

UPS ground will work, give me a week or two to come up with the money and I will buy it if its still available. I hope i’ve gotten over my coker accident 6 months ago.

If i can’t get the V2 I’ll actually probably get this

to whomever buys, i will throw in a black caliper brake for an extra $25.

everything included, you just need to drill the hole in the frame and set it up

Coker Newbie

I’m definitely interested. Dumb question: All Cokers are 36", right? Price sounds good. I’m in Myrtle Beach, SC. Can you calc. shipping? I’ve got about enough to cover the price in my paypal account. Do you take paypal?

How has your 36" experience been? I’m somewhat insane and want to Ride the Lobster. It’s Feb. 1 and I’ve got 90 days to qualify. I am definitely intense about training but being my first 36" . . . any advise?

you can email me at jjely@coastal.edu

Thanks

I’ll try and find a shipping price tomorrow, and paypal should be fine, although I do have someone else who is interested too, so I’m not sure yet.
My main advice, buy bike shorts with a LOT of padding down there :wink:
That, and dont ride faster than you can run (in case of UPD)

Oh, and yes, all cokers are 36"