Need new trials tricks! =\

I do what I want. Here a tip, Don’t take everything so seriously, chillax man. Fuck.

I could say the same about you, all you do is hop onto things. But I’m not gong to scratch the ‘I could say the same about you, all you do is hop onto things’ part because i like trials, I’m just not a fan of flat, unless they’re really good.

“I do what I want. Here a tip, Don’t take everything so seriously, chillax man. Fuck.”

Kind of hard on the net. When I read something, I expect it to be what you mean, not a multitude of sarcastic layers. I don’t know you, or your humour etc.

“I could say the same about you, all you do is hop onto things.”

I don’t diss any aspects of riding. It’s all cool to me.

Scootering was considered to be the “gayest thing” for awhile. Now they’re doing back flip double tail whips. I think you need to open your mind.

When someone does a backflip in a flatland line, then I’ll open my mind. But for now, It’s just so repetitive to me.
People can do quadruple tailwhips. My mate can triple tailwhip on flat.
Well for future reference, I’m usually not to be taken too seriously, most people can usually tell. No offense haha.

bmx flatland kicks ass. i’m not saying unicycle flatland isn’t challenging, i can’t do it, i’m just saying that flat uni doesn’t appeal to me.

Same, I love bike flatland, That shits crazy, someone oughta give those guys a BC wheel.

lol!
aaron glass(search him)
has a fellow unicyclist’s BC wheel with a frame.
i can’t ride it at 80 psi (which he runs it at)
but he is really good on it. he does pirroutes and such on it.

I think Spencer Hochberg has a BC with a frame.
It looks easier then a regular BC.

wouldn’t that just be like costing? and are you talking about a bike frame or a unicycle frame

Uni frame with a seat, and a BC, yes it’s just like sitting and coasting, looks fun though.

it’s way harder, you can’t move your hips as easily which is essential for balancing on a bc.

That is a good point, I want to try one.