Need new trials tricks! =\

try it rolling. doing everything static is too tedious and boring for me. i like rolling up to something and just jumping it, whether it be over, through, into, off of, or grabbing it (pedal or crank grab). thats my just my style though. keep it what you want, make it interesting, don’t let anyone tell you how to ride, but if it sounds like fun, give it a shot.

I love doing 180 unispins down stuff in my trials lines. (see my avatar or Chicago Uni 3 for the whole line)

i think he means like crank grabs, pedal grabs, and skinnies over street tricks.

Stairsets

Yep, but try…

• jumping up stairsets
  • jumping down stairsets
  • Running up and down them.
  • Hopping sideways across them too.

w/ a set of stairs you can do all sorts of stuff. Hop/down 1,2,3, etc at a time (I saw someone rolling hop up 6), gaping, 180’s, all static, prehop, rolling, SI, SIF. Get creative w/ combining them in different ways.

I saw someone roll up 3 stairs on a trials and like 12 on a Muni (24" I think).

Trials class system

Just wondering…i dont want this to sound stupid or anything but…what is the difference between Trials, Street, Flatland, and Muni???..I know muni is rough terrain unicycling…but i was just wondering how they differ.

street:GRINDING. SOMELFIPS, sets.
trials: obstacle courses, high hops long drops, skinnies
freestyle:usually done on a basketball court or something. standup tricks. gliding ect.
-Riley

Thanks…

What is Flatland then?

flatland is kind of like street but you just hop around on your driveway and do different spins, flips and such.

watch this for a better explanation

Flatland is crank rolls and combos on flat ground. Ex Go from one foot wheel walk to 360 unispin to crankroll to hop on tire to side ways wheel walk.

lol ur stupid 2 think that but its tru dat most flat vids in uniccyling are dun like that it sucks. cos my brother is a near pro bmx flatlander and is way mor imprssive than hoppin on ur drivway; he laughed so hard wen i show him some uni flat vids

danni got it rite

Boring. (Unless you’re really good).

Coming from a unicyclist who likes to flip a wheel. Why don’t we all try and get along? Holly shit. Most sports look boring when done by newbies.

Don’t be so dogmatic.

I do what I want. Here a tip, Don’t take everything so seriously, chillax man. Fuck.

I could say the same about you, all you do is hop onto things. But I’m not gong to scratch the ‘I could say the same about you, all you do is hop onto things’ part because i like trials, I’m just not a fan of flat, unless they’re really good.

“I do what I want. Here a tip, Don’t take everything so seriously, chillax man. Fuck.”

Kind of hard on the net. When I read something, I expect it to be what you mean, not a multitude of sarcastic layers. I don’t know you, or your humour etc.

“I could say the same about you, all you do is hop onto things.”

I don’t diss any aspects of riding. It’s all cool to me.

Scootering was considered to be the “gayest thing” for awhile. Now they’re doing back flip double tail whips. I think you need to open your mind.

When someone does a backflip in a flatland line, then I’ll open my mind. But for now, It’s just so repetitive to me.
People can do quadruple tailwhips. My mate can triple tailwhip on flat.
Well for future reference, I’m usually not to be taken too seriously, most people can usually tell. No offense haha.

bmx flatland kicks ass. i’m not saying unicycle flatland isn’t challenging, i can’t do it, i’m just saying that flat uni doesn’t appeal to me.

Same, I love bike flatland, That shits crazy, someone oughta give those guys a BC wheel.

lol!
aaron glass(search him)
has a fellow unicyclist’s BC wheel with a frame.
i can’t ride it at 80 psi (which he runs it at)
but he is really good on it. he does pirroutes and such on it.