need help I.D.ing uni wheel

I found a uni wheel with a 24x1.75HE chrome steel rim ,36 spokes,ukai brand.The cottered hub has concentric circles around it with NK and a picture of a hammer and a wrench stamped on it.The bearings measure 1.5 in. but could be 40mm as I don’t have a caliper.The cranks are 6in. and have 206 stamped on them.The pedals are marked standard and are the old 2 rubber pad type. The tire looks original and is National brand.Any ideas which Japanese brand this is and which frames(bearing holders) will work so I can have a xtra uni for friends.

It could be a Schwinn. Do the bearings have slots around the outside of them (for snap rings)?

John, I don’t have the wheel with me today however I have a 24’’ Schwinn and everything is different. There is no Schwinn ‘S’ tire so I have ruled out Schwinn.I did pick up a Vernier caliper today and when I determine the bearing size I will look for a frame for it. I remember the bearings were attached well,would not slide off and had no obvious fastener .

John, I don’t have the wheel with me today however I have a 24’’ Schwinn and everything is different. There is no Schwinn ‘S’ tire so I have ruled out Schwinn.I did pick up a Vernier caliper today and when I determine the bearing size I will look for a frame for it. I remember the bearings were attached well,would not slide off and had no obvious fastener .

pics would help, if that’s possible.