Need a better seat!!!!!!! Please Help!!

Haha yea. I have a tip for you tho. Have you tried wearing bike shorts. I havent tried it But a lot of people say it helps.

ya i dont know if ill go that far, ya the gel one looks like it would really help, it looks a lot thicker than the standard nimbus gel saddles so maybe it will be more comfortable, plus its just a copy of the kh saddles so it much be good

ridden on one and it feels like a clone of the nimbus hi-top to me but a little softer. You can’t really even tell there is gel in it.

i mean its only 37 bucks for the gel so if its better than the high top than im happy, i wonder y people dont have this saddle

they don’t have it because it’s a thick seat and it’s not very comfy…

not by what it says here, are you talking that the gel isnt comfy or the foam isnt comfy? or both?

The seat in general isn’t comfy, I rode one of the velo gel seats for about 5 miles and got numb but I could ride my nimbus gel for about 15 before I got numb.

well my problem isnt getting numb, its the hurting on my butt bones inbetween my legs, ive sat on the torker dx saddle before and that felt better than mine, so i think anything that has more foam or gel than mine would be better, i think its bec i go straight to the plastic frame rather than getting any bit of comfort, i just think it might be the best think for me especially for that price, i mean for you its the numb factor, for me its the pain factor, i mean it is an exact copy of the kh older 06 saddles so im sure its gota be somewhat better than what i got

just thought id let everyone know that i ordered a velo gel seat for 35 bucks from bikestop.com, i also ordered the torker dx saddle from a local shop too so i can get this saddle to work with my torker lx