Near Venice?

So I am plannin on headin down to that area to go riding soon…So is there anyone near there interested…So far its only a small handful, just gonna go ride and have fun…Any one up for it?

EDIT: Venice Beach…lol So Cal…

Where and when Cody? What type of riding? MUni, Street, trials…any?

lol… at first I thought you meant Italy. I was thinking wow going just to ride:p

i might (probably will) come

Then you should go to Sullivan canyon…it’s in the very same area! Unless you’re not into Muni…munirider! :roll_eyes:

you kiddin’? I :heart: muni!

Haha I know you do! So i was just saying if you are going to Venice, then you shoud definitely try sullivan canyon while you’re in the area! Let’s find out when Cody will be out here so we can arrange things.

that sounds good

How will you get there? It’s like 60 miles from you will your dad drive you? If so, maybe you could bring Deano and Michael along since they want to try Sullivan too!

PS: I rode it today and will be there…let’s see…tomorrow friday and the weekend! I LOVE this place! Also, we can hit Venice mountain too! It’s a cool steep hilly section great for drops and stuff really close to Venice Beach.

Lol sorry for the delayed reply I have been at my g/s house not on the computer much…I am plannin on sometime maybe next week…I kinda hurt my knee today and have to see how it feels in a couple days lmao. Terry it would be great to ride with you again brotha! anyone in the area or wanna ride just give me a call or text me, cell number is 760 963-9632

Lol sorry for the delayed reply I have been at my g/s house not on the computer much…I am plannin on sometime maybe next week…I kinda hurt my knee today and have to see how it feels in a couple days lmao. Terry it would be great to ride with you again brotha! anyone in the area or wanna ride just give me a call or text me, cell number is 760 963-9632

That sounds good, and I saved your number to my cell phone book! Next week’s suposed to be cooler too! :sunglasses:

yea I’d probably get my dad to drive me. Ill bring Deano but Micheal is annoying and has been dissing unicycling l8ly.

I don’t know if Cody has an actual 24" MUni (since he rides street mostly I think) so if you’re reading this Cody, you can use my extra KH Muni for Sullivan!

Lol I have a hella nice muni, its actually what kinda started the whole venice trip idea, I met a guy at a bike shop who wants to give me a double wide DH rim for my muni and he lives out there. He offered to have one of hie friends bring it down to my area, but I said I would just go up there riding with somfriends and pick it up lol. He was telling me of some really good riding areas for some street and trials, so I was thinking of hittin those up. HOw is your street commin Terry?

Haha, it ain’t! I ride MUni almost exclusively and the rest is distance on my 36er.

At least we should hit Sullivan cuz it has some awesome drops to do, and lots of natural trials-y stuff. But I can certainly try some street stuff with you on my 24 like at Venice and stuff, I just really don’t do tricks. :sunglasses:

HAhah I know you can at least unispin brotha! WEll we might have to hit up a trail or 2…I am gettin a new rim for my muni so it would be fun to trash it lmao

180 is about it lol! But yeah, since you’re coming to Venice, Sullivan is really close by! No shuttle needed, just park & ride and very little climbing…almost all level!

Thousands of trees so there’s lots of shade and cool fun creek crossings to splash through and this trail is just da S##t! We can hit that up first, then grab a few slices of pizza at Venice, then ride around there.

There’s lots of cool stuff to hop on/off, etc! Let me know what day and approx. time you wanna meet and I’ll be there bro!:smiley:

Yeah im feelin a mornin ride, then a street afternoon :-D. So how long is hte trail?

It’s about 4.5 miles each way, so 9 total, but we don’t have to go the whole way if that’s too much. It’s a great ride though!:smiley: