naughty hard drive on ebay

Lol (read the last five sentences in this auction)!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1313577170


Rodney Blackwell - site owner/administrator

http://T-ShirtCountdown.com http://TalkT-Shirts.com/
http://ihateclowns.com/ http://Globie.com/
http://DomainJunkies.com/ http://reservoirfrogs.tk
http://GotPaintball.com/ http://CircleRPrinting.com

Re: naughty hard drive on ebay

BOGUS.

I read this same auction months ago. This guy is using the same
description for all the hard drives he sells. I guess it gets attention,
huh?

-Mike K.

Rodney Blackwell wrote:
>
> Lol (read the last five sentences in this auction)!
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1313577170
>
> –
> Rodney Blackwell - site owner/administrator
> ------------------------------------------------------------
> http://T-ShirtCountdown.com http://TalkT-Shirts.com/
> http://ihateclowns.com/ http://Globie.com/
> http://DomainJunkies.com/ http://reservoirfrogs.tk
> http://GotPaintball.com/ http://CircleRPrinting.com
> ------------------------------------------------------------

Re: naughty hard drive on ebay

“Mike King” <mike@webcodefocus.com> wrote in message
news:3CA47868.2882F4B9@webcodefocus.com
>
> BOGUS.
>
> I read this same auction months ago. This guy is using the same
> description for all the hard drives he sells. I guess it gets attention,
> huh?

Maybe he hopes people thing, that he does not earse the harddisk


Roland Mösl
http://pege.org Clear targets for a confused civilization
http://BeingFound.com Web Design starts at the search engine

Re: naughty hard drive on ebay

Roland Mösl wrote:
>
> “Mike King” <mike@webcodefocus.com> wrote in message
> news:3CA47868.2882F4B9@webcodefocus.com
> >
> > BOGUS.
> >
> > I read this same auction months ago. This guy is using the same
> > description for all the hard drives he sells. I guess it gets attention,
> > huh?
>
> Maybe he hopes people thing, that he does not earse the harddisk

That, and it’s going to attract word-of-mouth attention to the auction.
More views = higher selling price.

-Mike K.

Re: naughty hard drive on ebay

maybe it’s the same auction. The auction I posted was from several months
ago…


Rodney Blackwell - site owner/administrator

http://T-ShirtCountdown.com http://TalkT-Shirts.com/
http://ihateclowns.com/ http://Globie.com/
http://DomainJunkies.com/ http://reservoirfrogs.tk
http://GotPaintball.com/ http://CircleRPrinting.com

“Mike King” <mike@webcodefocus.com> wrote in message
news:3CA47868.2882F4B9@webcodefocus.com
>
> BOGUS.
>
> I read this same auction months ago. This guy is using the same
> description for all the hard drives he sells. I guess it gets attention,
> huh?
>
> -Mike K.
>
> Rodney Blackwell wrote:
> >
> > Lol (read the last five sentences in this auction)!
> > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1313577170
> >
> > –
> > Rodney Blackwell - site owner/administrator
> > ------------------------------------------------------------
> > http://T-ShirtCountdown.com http://TalkT-Shirts.com/
> > http://ihateclowns.com/ http://Globie.com/
> > http://DomainJunkies.com/ http://reservoirfrogs.tk
> > http://GotPaintball.com/ http://CircleRPrinting.com
> > ------------------------------------------------------------

Re: naughty hard drive on ebay

LOL!
Check out his other auctions:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2001057402

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2001846918
“Rodney Blackwell” <rodney@webdiscuss.com> wrote in message
news:a81626$h1c$1@www.t-shirtcountdown.com
> Lol (read the last five sentences in this auction)!
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1313577170
>
> –
> Rodney Blackwell - site owner/administrator
> ------------------------------------------------------------
> http://T-ShirtCountdown.com http://TalkT-Shirts.com/
> http://ihateclowns.com/ http://Globie.com/
> http://DomainJunkies.com/ http://reservoirfrogs.tk
> http://GotPaintball.com/ http://CircleRPrinting.com
> ------------------------------------------------------------
>
>
>