Naucc Workshops

What are they going to be on. I personally think that if somebody taught a wheel building one it would be great!

The person in charge of workshops is Anne Harmon. She’s supposed to be getting back from a vacation in the coming days, and then should be assembling a workshop schedule. That schedule will be based on what people have offered to teach, so I’m not sure what she’s got.

OK thanks

I will host a Disc Golf Random Pairs “Best Disc” workshop on Monday at 11am at the Pioneer High School disc golf course. See here for more details . Here are directions: Take I-94 to Ann Arbor-Saline Rd. exit, head north to a left on Scio Church Rd., park along houses 0.25 mile down on left. Path to #1 is in woods across street.

It’s FREE and anyone is welcome to come play and if no one shows up I’ll play by myself! Win/Win. I’ll bring with extra discs for people to use. Very easy and fun to learn how to play. Just like golf but you use frisbee’s and have chain baskets instead of holes. We’ll play “best disc” in teams so that it is much more fun and fair for everyone. It’ll take about 1-2 hours to play. If anyone else wants to play any other day or time, please let me know cause there are some other courses in the area I would love to check out. If you plan on going, please let me know so I can plan accordingly. My cell phone is 612-240-8786 if it’s during the convention or PM me before NAUCC starts. Thanks.