Naucc 2010

I would like to go, if it’s in Canada I will go for sure(maybe not if it’s farther that Ontario). Or I can just tell my parents that my little brother is playing hockey and I’m just unicycling, it’s not fair:p

I would like it if were in the New York, Massachusetts, Michigan area. That would be ideal…

Or anywhere in Canada :wink: And unibikeling, it can be in Canada, it was in Toronto in 2001!!! Too bad I didn’t uni then :roll_eyes: And Toronto was offered to host it again for next year, but they declined :frowning:

-Isaac

If it would bve in Toronto again it would be awsome! I would go for sure, I would ride my coker over there if I couldn’t find a ride! Coker with a 24" torker and a KH20 on my back:p How much does it cost to enter in the competitions there?

uhm, i never said it couldnt be?

why are you bringing me into this conversation?

i never said anything about the location.

i personally think it should be in mexico. :P. were kinda leaving those guys out of the loop, eh?

I think Isaac means Jeremy_R.

Haha, yeah, a North American event in South america:p It would be funny.

+1

NAUCC 2010 will be in the San Francisco Bay area. It was decided tonight. Sounds exciting.

Massachusetts would be awesome but its definitely not ideal and there isn’t even an official club here to host it. It just wouldn’t happen, there aren’t enough riders here and certainly no one at the current convention rooting for it.

Having one in NY would be great though.

Sam and I were discussing the possibility of a northeast event for Street/Trials/Flat riders, something separate from the existing conventions.

Oh crap. I wonder what that’s going to cost me in personal time? Well, at least I get to drive to it; those are pretty rare. Maybe I should put my Excessory Cycle back together just to mess around with it?

Now to figure out how/where/how much/when, I suppose. Good for Ryan!

Ryan Woessner made a nice presentation including possible venues, leadership, possible changes, etc. If I remember correctly, the first choice was Sonoma State college.

They plan to have locations and dates firmed up by September.

I will definitely attend 2010!!! although I wish it wasn’t 3k miles away…but i’m already starting to put back money for it. I have never been to naucc…but it looks so unbelievably awesome.

Yes! A Nationals I’d actually be able to go to! I’ll be there.

+1

Yeah, Montréal would be the best ever! Street comp at TAZ? I hope OUI’10 happens in Ottawa…:(:slight_smile:

-Isaac

If anything happens in Ottawa, Montreal or Toronto I’m going for sure. It cool be a great Idea for NAUCC in Montreal.

How do they split up the groups? Age,Skill Level, Gender, what??? I’m going to be new to NAUCC this year.

I’ll redirect this to the NAUCC Discussion Thread

DUDE! i know how you feel! I wanna go SOOOOOOOO bad! It would be my dream to go to nationals! haha why does it have to be in California =( sniffle sniffle

Because California probably has more people in it than wherever you live. It’s never been in Northern CA before, so give us a break! :slight_smile:

If not this year, you’ll probably be able to make it in the future. It moves around the country (or NA) from year to year.

Please use the other Naucc 2010 thread, let this one die: