NAUCC 2004 update and other USA, Inc. news

Fellow USA, Inc. Members,

Please remember that your mail in registrations for the 2004 North American Unicycling Championships and Convention (NAUCC 2004) July 13 - 18 in Salt Lake City, Utah USA must be postmarked by midnight June 18.

If you are unable to get you registrations in the mail by June 18, you will still be able to register (at the more expensive on-site rate) at Skyline High School in Salt Lake City on Tuesday, July 13.

Thank you to all who have already mailed in their registrations. Confirmations will be going out later this month.

For details of this exciting event, please visit the NAUCC 2004 Web site at http://home.earthlink.net/~naucc/ . You may also contact me by return e-mail or at the telephone numbers and / or mailing address at the end of this message.

We apologize for the delays in producing our newsletter, On One Wheel. The most recent issue was On One Wheel 27-4. Our volunteer editor, a full-time student, ran in to time constraints as she tried to finish out her university year. We are working on producing the next issue of On One Wheel (28-1) now and hope to have it to you before NAUCC 2004 in July. As always, we will welcome all of your contributions and offers of help.

Merchandise Manager and USA, Inc. Director, Pam Sinclair, resigned recently due to matters outside of unicycling. We thank Pam for all of her hard work as our Merchandise Manager and wish her well. She will remain a valued member of the USA, Inc. and is planning on attending
NAUCC 2004 with her family.

Pam’s resignation has left us in need of a new Merchandise Manager. This person is responsible for mailing out orders forwarded by the Treasurer and for placing orders with manufacturers to keep merchandise in stock. The Merchandise Manager’s position may be changing substantially in the near future if we are able to successfully conclude negotiations with a major on-line vendor to take over the sales and distribution function. Please contact me or any other member of the USA, Inc. Board of Directors if you have any interest in becoming our new Merchandise Manager.

We are also still in need of an Affiliate Coordinator. This person would be responsible for managing our club affiliation process (see the article on club affiliation that was in On One Wheel 27-4 for details). Please contact me or any other member of the USA, Inc. Board of Directors if you have any interest in becoming our new Affiliate
Coordinator.

I hope to see all of you in Salt Lake City this July!

Tom Daniels
President
Unicycling Society of America, Incorporated
and Secretary / Treasurer
International Unicycling Federation, Incorporated

Unicycling Society of America, Inc.
Post Office Box 790
North Bend, WA 98045-07790 USA

425.831.4906 - office
425.831.4907 - fax