National Go Ride Uni Day?

I think it would be cool, but it shouldn’t be in summer or winter for either hemisphere. Personally I would like it in the spring, but thats the fall for Ozzies, so, whichever.

Woah, its 5 days before my birthday;)

Yeah man, I’m in. You guys hash out the day though. I don’t wanna get involved. Somebody with some clout needs to make an executive decision. What? We don’t have a hierarchichal corporate structure? Damn! If were doing a vote thing, July 20th works for me too.:slight_smile: Call it a prelude to Unicon.

Oh yeah, I’m in the include-the-whole-planet camp on this one.

Japan does have the most, but they have it in thier school systems. That would do a lot for the pop of unicyclists. I didn’t think this thread would cause this much disagreement. Just a day, with good weather and the ability to ride all day (no school). Label it for whatever reason, and rip. Just a way to ride and make it not like every other day ride, now we can say, “hey it’s international go ride uni day.” haha. Sounds good. 720, or wahtever else, sall good, i just like the number 720. laters

-Shaun Johaneson

I say April 20th. It would keep kids riding rather than sitting in circles.

thats what I was thinkin too…its nice and springtimey. or autumny, if you swing that way.

I’m in. Just get a good date

Do kids normally sit in circles on April 20th?

That’s pot smokers day of america (420). I’ld like to not relate it to that.

-Shaun Johanneson

i shall do it

actually thinking about it more, you should get in contact with usa and iuf about it, cause that would be an awsome day, we’d even get school off for it :wink:

not only is that national pot smoker day its also a skool day so that wouldnt work. i dont know why u guys are trying to change it 7/20 works perfectly except for u international folk

Hey! I like the idea… It’s a good excuse to talk to people about unicycling (which I like, but hardly ever do). For me, any date is fine! If it’s in school-time, I’d spend the rest of the day unicycling, including to and from school.

Just come up with a date - that is not in the middle of the winter here, that’d be very cold - and I’ll join it.