Naked man on unicycle

http://www.khou.com/news/local/Naked-man-on-unicycle-cited-in-Kemah-150946875.html

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/05/10/dashcam-video-texas-man-busted-for-riding-unicycle-naked-nsfw/ I was just coming to post the same thing D: Except this one has video…

You have to be on a unicycle AND NAKED to distract drivers now?

I think this is progress! Unicycles are becoming so common that even schizophrenics ride them. Now if only we could clothe them in proper KH gear…

Edit: During the video, I turned on the volume to try to hear what was being said, if anything… and my iTunes was playing I Won’t Say I’m In Love, from Hercules. That movie is ruined for me now.

Is that a Nurse Ben Grab Handle???

I bet that causes chaffing.

Someone must know this guy :roll_eyes:

Nah, his handle is much bigger than mine :wink:

I think it might add to the distraction.

Jim Sowers posted this link to our local groups earlier today:
http://blog.chron.com/newswatch/2012/05/police-arrest-naked-man-riding-unicycle/
It seems to have a bit more information than I’m seeing in the other places.

Apparently the guy had been riding back and forth across the bridge, getting progressively more erratic and “unstable”. This is a potential hazard on any road, and much worse on a bridge, where there’s less room to “dodge” things.

Schizophrenics have been riding unicycles for a long time. And Unabombers…

You should try it! I don’t recommend it.

I wonder if he’s a friend of Eddie Moffat? See the recent thread about getting arrested twice while unicycling. Hey, they both live in Texas…

They said he kept falling off the uni, maybe he thought his clothes were getting in the way of his learning to ride… :thinking:

I never would have thought to try riding naked. Now that the idea is planted in my head though, I don’t know that I will ever be satisfied with my life if I don’t try it at least once.

handcuffs :astonished: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:
were do you life :thinking:
you practice a funny kind of freedom in oversee

i would ride with clothes in bagpack in case of coldness or excited people;)

Bridge

I think I might go do it too :slight_smile:

Actually this guy has been in PRISON for years for trying to walk the length of the UK naked :thinking:

we need more naked man!

stop the terror systems of this world!
lets be free, lets be naked on this world!
imprison these criminal puplik government terrorists :angry:

Churchhill

During WW2 Winston Churchill had to meet with the American president in New York.

When the president went in to Churchill’s hotel suite he was in the bath… Churchill stood up and said “The British prime minister has nothing to hide!!!” … Nowadays he would be arrested for it!!!

A few words substituted below:

“You know, if one person, just one person does it they may think he’s really sick and they’ll arrest him. And if two people, two people do it, in harmony, they may think they’re both faggots and they’ll arrest them too. And three people do it, three, can you imagine, three people riding unicycles naked across a bridge in Texas. They may think it’s an organization. And can you, can you imagine fifty people a day, I said fifty people a day riding unicycles naked across a bridge in Texas? Friends they may thinks it’s a movement.”

i love unicycling

let as ride naked over bridges all over the world and post it on youtube, facebook etc, lets make a naked “unicycling over bridges” movement:D

lets do naked bridge riding conventions :D:D:D

(unfortunatly I have no time befor next week…)

No problem, Jogi, I am patient. Will check out this place next week then. :smiley:

Saddle

Will Kris Holm have to develop a new saddle for this new movement?? :thinking:

I got a kick out of that! Thanks!

Next thing you know, people will be doing Naked Freestyle. 360 Unispins have never been more graphic…

I’ve tried naked unicycling in the privacy of my home. Not especially comfortable. It wasn’t on a Coker, tho. I had a twenty-incher at the time.

Ba dum bum.