N.U.T.S 2 Video!

Hey guys!

N.U.T.S 2 was brilliant! I made a short video using the small amount of footage that we got.

I hope you enjoy it!

Gallery link
Youtube link

Rock on!
Edd

good stuff guys looked enjoyable nice to see new faces that i dont recognise meaning lots of new people taking it up awesome, i will make it to one of these soon!

Interesting to see what others did on some of the spots I saw while in Newcastle before x-mas. I must take a trip back there soon.

smoking is for bitches

ya good vid but what was with the smocking

Smokers are jokers! We flushed your sin sticks down to hell!:smiley:

Good to see some filmage from cross the pond!

ya the smoking annoyed me too.

oh yeah lets go smoke some durries, we’re soooo cool.
but serious there was no need for the smoking in the video.
i dont really care if people smoke just dont put it in the video. what if some little kid saw this and thought the older unicyclists are smoking it must be cool, im gonna take it up.
that would be bad:(
goodbye

What is everyones problem?
If you dont like smoking, ignore it!
I didn’t even realise that would upset some people, I used that clip to show us in the car!

Oooo, we smoked in a video! Get over it!

Edd

EDIT: Not aimed at you Matt! :slight_smile:

er, I know Edd :slight_smile:

I was kinda comparing thems whats whining aboot it to Rod and Todd. I totally agree with you and they should stop whining and have an imagination christmas. Yay! I got a pogo stick!
I got a hula hoop!

hey, that looked cool- i wish i could have made it up there:( : from the video and the write-ups it looks as if you all had a wicked time.

can’t wait till MK.:stuck_out_tongue:
[RIGHT]:smiley: . i know it will be heavy![/RIGHT]
nice grind :slight_smile:

Jeez, lighten up chaps. If it’d been a clip of us necking beer would you be so bothered?

I guess it’s just a good thing you didn’t include the footage of us snorting cocaine from the thighs of prostitutes eh Edd.

'Appy days.

ha ha ha, this is gettin a bit ‘blown’ out of proportion i highlighted the blown cos i thought there was some sort of play on blown and smoking but its not coming to me i haven’t got the comic genius of boogiejuicey.
Not many people seem to moan when koxx one promote smoking ay! not sure whether theyve ever done it in a video though hmm maybe daweed did i can’t remember and dont care that much. lol

well said Lucas!

p.s. i think there was an easier play on blown and prostitutes… :wink:

pete

I forgot to say well done Edd for knocking together such a good vid out of a few short clips off Leos cam… I didn’t think there was anywhere near that much footage.
Well done Sir!! :wink:

pete

Cheers mate!

At least someone appriciates my work! :slight_smile:

Rock on!
Edd

smoking kills.

so does drinking!! i’m not disagreeing with you, smoking is one of the biggest killers and is also highly addictive!! and should not be shown as a good thing! as it stands obesity is the biggest killer!!! so, this makes me wonder if we had shown someone eating a MacDonald’s happy meal would you of made such a fuss? but i also think that if someone starts smoking because they watched this vid, then it’s not to do with the video but the person themself and their upbringing. here’s a bit of info for you.

Number of American Deaths Per Year that result directly or primarily from the following selected causes nationwide, according to World Almanacs, Life Insurance actuarial (death) rates, and the last 20 years of U.S. Surgeon General’s reports.

Tobacco 340,000 to 450,000
Alcohol (Not including 50% of all highway deaths and 65% of all murders) 150,000+
Aspirin (Including deliberate overdose) 180 to 1,000+
Caffeine (From stress, ulcers and triggering irregular heartbeats, etc.) 1,000 to 10,000+
“Legal” drug overdose (Deliberate of accidental from prescribed or over the counter medicines and/or in combination with alcohol - e.g. Valium/alcohol) 100,000+
Illicit drug overdose (Deliberate or accidental from all illegal drugs) 3,800 to 5,200
Marijuana 0

now, please don’t take that as if i’m saying Marijuana is safe, it’s just there has never been any cases of death from it. But as most people who do use it usually take it with Tobacco, i think a large part of the deaths from Tobacco could well be due to people smoking Marijuana in what i believe to be known as a “joint” or a “spliff”.

unfortunately that info above doesn’t include deaths from Obesity, but in 1999 there was some info gather about the amount of deaths due to Obesity from people who do NOT smoke and NEVER have. this came out as 325,000 deaths!! if you take the results from info on people who did smoke and died due to Obesity (280,000) then this bring it up to a massive 605,000 deaths!! The interesting thing about this info is that it appears that if you smoke, you have a lower chance of dying from Obesity… hmmm
This could be due to the fact that smoking is known to sometimes suppress hunger… anyway not wanting to go any further off subject i think i’ll stop there.

p.s. lets stop all this nonsense and get back on to unicycling… :wink: