My Video

Hey everyone look at my very first video

Please tell me what you think about it

Thank you Catboy for hosting it for me

http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Video

and just click on uni-bros

Holy Crap! It actually is a Zebra on a Unicycle!
Nice vid.

David

I know isn’t it great!!!

Nice video, lots of energy. Crazy Zebra suit. Cheers Dave

I designed the costume myself!

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Thats a pretty cool video. Thanks for sharing. It gave me a smile on an otherwise dreary day.:slight_smile:

:slight_smile:

Thanks for sharing the Video. How long have you been riding? Hope to see more soon!!!

Re: My Video

You are very welcome. Very nice video indeed.

Dude the sebra suit was prime, nice video.

POW

Very nice movie, with lots of fun and energy, good choice of music!

I love watching videos and pictures, and i love hearing about other unicyclists adventures out in the big world.
The best thing about this is that i realize that in a not so distant future, i can make a video actually worth watching. :slight_smile:

I have been riding a unicycle for almost 3 years and only have been doing Muni trails. Since this last Christmas I have been educated with freestyle and trials.

My brother is the older one who has been riding for about one year and I taught him in one DAY. I am such a good teacher! He has been doing trials along with me.

I have 4 unicycles

My first one I got was a ZEPHER? 20 in with seat post cut off and it shrunk on me and my friend threw it off a set of bleachers and the wheel tacoed so now it is messed up completely.

My second one was a 24 in Torker lx (older model) and is rusting slightly and I put a bell on it so when I went Muni then I could ring it at SLOW hikers.

My third unicycle I go from a friendly construction worker on a mountain that saw me and said he had a Shwinn 5ft giraffe and wanted to give me it because he broke both of his ankles paragliding and cant withstand the falls.

My forth one I got this year for Christmas and is a 20 in Torker LX and is perfect for learning trials. It will be a “Keeper.”

O and if you count an impossible wheel that I made with my brother a unicycle then I have 5.

I hope to get a new unicycle soon that will be fit for trials, but I haven’t decided on one yet.

Cool video and nice choice of music.

• Orange

I use Windows Media Player 9 for Mac but nearly all vids I download from this forum come out really bad. The movies are jerky and skip many frames, it’s almost like watching an album of stills instead of a film. Is there any other Mac user on this forum that can help me with this problem?

thank you everyone i am in the process of filming for the new one.