My very own Bedford...

Just in case anyone was wondering… You CAN get a unicycle shipped to a combat zone…

unicycle with timmy.jpg

And the classic action shot also. I need to get a gallery…

mid air jump.jpg

Kewl uni stand :smiley:

Congrats !
The flames are appropriate.

haha awesome stuff! Must be a great past-time out there! I like the little robot…

Very Very awesome, it’s good to see our troops can get supplied with thier “necessities”, wherever they may go. RIDE ON!!!

Awesome! Too bad Bedford doesn’t do a military green frame. :slight_smile:

I didn’t even ask for the flames. Darren slapped them on there, and hey… I think they fit it quite well. And it gives me a reason to name it the flamer…

Nice uni. Cool MALP and MiniMALP. The big one is an ANDROS, right? (we almost bought one).

Are you going to do technical riding on a tank anytime soon? :smiley: Be sure to post a pic of your rail riding the main gun tube!

.max

Skill Level 11: disarming bombs while idling :smiley:

The little guy holding up the uni is a Vanguard. We call him “Billy Backdoor”, as he is on loan from the Navy. The other robot pictured is a Remotec F6A, the smaller version of the Remotec ANDROS, which we also have. They are appropriately name “Joey Tuff Nutz” and “Joey JR.”. I have still yet to come up with a good name for the unicycle though…

And as for the skill-level 11, disarming a bomb while idling… Come on, im still working on idling…

I’m sorry but theres no way I’m getting laid AND taking apart a bomb to get my level 11 badge

Man, That unicycle is da bomb.

:smiley:

Re: My very own Bedford…

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 00:36:34 -0600, “DigitalDave” wrote:

>Kewl uni stand :smiley:

I thought it was a seat post clamp with an appendix. :slight_smile:

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict

people who unicycle are shyly exhibitionistic - GILD

Re: My very own Bedford…

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 09:24:44 -0600, “Checkernuts” wrote:

>I’m sorry but theres no way I’m getting laid AND taking apart a bomb to
>get my level 11 badge

You don’t need to, because the original level 11 requirement includes
“while riding” which excludes being laid down.

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict

people who unicycle are shyly exhibitionistic - GILD