My Unicycle is a Chick Magnet!

From Twitter

DearKelseyLane: He rides a unicycle. Idk. That’s hot to me.

What I want to know is, why hasn’t the Great Mr. Riegel posted on this thread yet?

I got a few smiles from the chikas today, I’m def gonna ride my uni around town more :wink:

Not Every Single Word Exactly… But Basically

In hindsight I don’t think the waitress actually used the word “magnificent” to describe you on your 36’r uniShark…actually the word she used was “majestic”. I remember now being ready to roll out and someone commented “Mr.Majestic is still inside”:smiley: , now I remember.

Whatever though uniShark: The chicks are keen on you and your machine

In Spain you would be called: Don Juan de la Dorsal

In Iran you would be called: The Ayatollah of Chickola

Don’t let my wife know about the “chick appeal of unis” or she’ll make me ride in ugly biking clothes that smell like sweat…uh, yeah.

Peolpe are funny about unis, some ignore me, ohers just stare, some even get mad :thinking: , then there are those who chat and want to know more.

I just love riding my unis :slight_smile:

Yeah my unicycle is a chick magnet the other day i was riding along the main street of gawler and a car full of chicks ( not to bad mind you ) yelled out “woooooo i love you unicycle dood”

Right, it also happened to me last autumn. I was riding along the river, and a quite nice looking young woman basically stopped me, asking if she could try my uni. Well, it was my 36", and she was much smaller than me, so it was obvious that it wouldn’t work.
She started telling me how cool this is and that it is something special and so on…
Eventually I helped her mounting, she could barely reach the pedals in horizontal position.
I enjoyed it - but as many others, I am also married, so I said that I had to move on and that was it :slight_smile:

That cool everyone! I’ve never had an experience like this with chicks, even though I have the Chick Magnet T-shirt :stuck_out_tongue: I’ve had alot of people talking to me and saying good comments to me about my riding:)

:sunglasses:

magnet.jpg

I get alot of triple takes and dirty grins from the chicks when I walk through the airport terminal to the bus stop. I usually have my 36er for work. They always want to see me ride. I’ve been thrown out of the terminal several times for riding inside. I’m also happily married. Any singles looking for chicks should dress up in spandex and ride a 36er around.

Chick magnet

My “CHICK MAGNET” is a Chick Magnet!

Smokin’ Hot

This “biaatch” is sprung on unicycles

I guess that was inevitable, wasn’t it?

I was on the 36’er holding on to a traffic light, waiting for the light to turn green when a car pulled slowly in front of me and a girl in the back seat flashed me. All my friends decided they had to learn how to ride (but didn’t).

At my age a chick is gonna be fifty something and fighting gravity.

I do however get a lot of friendly honking horns from tradesmen and big hairy truckies every day when I commute. Not to sure if I really want to go there!

I think I’ll stick to my wife even though she thinks my unicycle is stupid.

Any Guesses?

Who has purple pedals and purple highlights?

Dear god she’s a skeleton! A skeleton with freakishly long thighs.

Riding home from work I passed a cute girl (shorter, but not nearly as skeletal as above) from the office. Got a huge grin, a giggle, and an enthusiastic exclamation “Wheee!”
This morning she told me I made her day yesterday. :slight_smile:

OMG, I swear right after I posted that, she just stopped by my office to tell me how “awesome” it was to see me riding yesterday! :smiley:

Nice uniShark, another chick is sprung, but it is Montana : )…probably not many chicks are going to get worked up over an elk or buffalo, ya know.

I was hoping to annoy you with the “purple” commentary and the “frills” and “streamers” hanging off the bar ends. I figured that you would “object” or threaten to “sue” me for “defamation of unicycle character”. I think I will “cease and desist” before you post pics of your new “Shlumpf” hub or something.