My old "Street Unicyclist" video?

Hey everyone,

I’m sure someone must have downloaded my “Street Unicyclist” video like 4 years ago. I want to put a copy of it on YouTube under my account, but I actually don’t have one on my computer. I want the version with my friend’s music playing in the background, not with 99 Red Balloons. So if someone has it, could they put it up somewhere online in the best quality they have, so I can download it and put it on YouTube?

Thanks a lot!
Kevin McMullin

Right click, save as

Thats a download link I made from the gallery. The video is tiny but that is the only size I have seen it.

Right click, save as

Thats a download link I made from the gallery. The video is pretty small but thats the only size I have seen it. If it doesn’t work then I can send you the actual file.

Damn you Spencer, you beat me to it :roll_eyes:
I got the movie to Kevin and I like it, even now.
Got some great rails, moves, gaps and cool bails.
Can’t believe the movie is allready 4 yearrs old though :astonished:

Peter M

was actually thinking about that vid the other day, its the shit.

this is the very first unicycle vid I ever saw! It was so insperational. I saw it on that Kite surfing site or whatever.

Thanks Spencer, I put it on YouTube. Here’s the link if people don’t know what I’m talking about and don’t want to download it.

Kevin McMullin

that is awesome!
some great grinds, and big sets.
what frame is that?

I really like that video. It’s making want to go out a ride!

what’s funny is, both versions in the gallery say “owner: tugboat”.

wow…thats alot of rails…liked how you got to the kink at the end of that big ledge in that last grind…