My NEW video with FIRST WW!

y doesnt ur profile say ur age dont be ashamed wish my grand father could uni;) :stuck_out_tongue: jk ur not that old

Never listed it because I didn’t think of it, plus you have to keep changing it every year to keep it current.

nice video

terrry you dont change your age…you put your date of birth and it keeps track for you…unless of course you were being sarcastic and knew that already then i feel dumb

heyyy, Beach Boys (: nice choice. I saw them in concert a few months ago…anyway, sweet video. for the wheelwalking, you need to straighten up more, and lean back. also, take bigger steps. I think its pretty cool that even though time is passing, you’re refusing to grow up ( : I bet those people on that porch watching you wish they could go have that much fun like they were still kids too ( ;

Wow. My dad is 53, so older than you. Im trying to convince him to learn now that its nice and warm up here in Canada.

Thats awesome stuff! You don’t act your age, but thats a good thing. Acting your age sucks and starts to suck more as you get older.

Anyway, that 14" looks cool, but not too strong. Still, even that saddle is a great buy for $20! Nice videos, keep em comming!

eroik its a 16" not 14"

Correct :stuck_out_tongue: !

Sorry… Typo.

I can see how that will help, plus I will slow down my feet pushing the wheel so I don’t go too fast. The only thing I’m worried about is falling backwards on my back! Falling forward is easy to land on your feet, but what about the other direction? Can I still land safely? Maybe I should wear my backpack with extra water to act as a cushion for such falls? :smiley: