my new custom paint "scheme"

that looks so awsome…now you have to get a camo rim in there…

<EDIT> rider beat me to it.

I thought about that, so I probably will, plus I’ll do the SPOKES too! And maybe the tire and seat! just kidding! But since I don’t need/use brakes, I can also do the SIDES of the rim, which currently are silver.

no i think the black spkoes seat and tire work really well with youre shceme…its just that darn stubborn rim.

looks great, you should get the koxx camo seat for the full effect.

Might be tricky masking off the spokes, but it’s doable. But the sides of the rim will likely get scratched up when removing/installing the tire after the piant job. Maybe I’ll just do a flat-black rim. What’ya think?

Oh, are the handle/bumper camo too? Ha! The Koxx camo seat, get the pedals and rim camo, and it’ll be almost invisible!

Acctually I don’t the the red rim looks so bad… is that a Duro?

EDIT and link:

Cool! Where? Got a link?

Now all you need is a rack on the back to carry a rifle and deer stand and you’ll be set!:smiley:

And my new riding partner should be Vice Pres. Cheney!:smiley:

only if you want to be the game animal…HAHAHA

EDIT and link:

[/QUOTE]

Yup, Duro. I think I will paint the rim flat black though. Yeah, I did do the saddle bumpers in camo, but it’s a little hard to see in the pic.

Too bad they don’t just sell the seat COVERS, like the fusion. 'cause the cover is all I need; Ihave the saddle, plus I don’t relish the thought of having to tear up ANOTHER seat to make ANOTHER air saddle. :astonished:

Really. I’d have to then start wearing FACE armour!

get A PAINTBALL MASK.

i was working on some type of that…

but i started thinking about a brazilian camouflage… have more green

but your scheme is awesome

That wouldn’t work because you couldn’t wear your helmet over it!

I was thinking about some kind of face protection in case of one of those nasty UFP’s (unexpected Face Plants!) Especially doing that super rocky terrain muni, where it becomes a greater hazard for broken nose, teeth, etc! Of course, for me, that would probably be an improvement! :astonished:

What WOULD work would be a full face helmet, but it would likely be too heavy

paintball.jpg

this might be good, but it weighs 37 oz. And still doesn’t fully protect the front of your face, nose, eyes.

fullface.gif

thats what these are for :smiley:

answer-06-Goggles.jpg

That’s good but still no nose protection. I guess you can’t have it all!

nice