My New custom kOXX

Hello! Uhh…i guess i just wanted to show off my new koxx.

My first trials/street machine…and i must say, compared to my 26" Large Marged muni, this thing is perdyyyy light. Too bad its snowy outside or id be able to actually ride it, instead of just putzin around in the basement. sigh

K1- blue berry seat
K1- blue seat post clamp
K1- White blue berry frame
Try all Reinforced seatpost
K1- Reinforced hub and 140mm reinforced cranks
Tryall blue rim/white spokes
Stiky Tire
Jimmy C. pedals

This was supposed to be my christmas present. I got to order everything i wanted to make my own lil custom uni. hehe! I originally had a Red rim and seat and every thing planned out. But Found nobody had red rims left…so i went with my other scheme. Blue/white. Its basicly a blueberry only with some more white in there. I like it…it looks perdy kewl…espcially the white spokes and blue rim.

tHATS ONE Nice uni.

what did you pay for that rig?

Thanks, and i believe i payed $467.34 or something like that. Although I didn’t pay anything…cuz it was technically a gift. giggles I just want to see how the drilled rim holds up.

that is a FLY uni, man.
take good care of that.

Chase

I’m not really a fan of white/blue color schemes, but this looks nice :roll_eyes:

if i was you i would stick a Maxxis Creepy Crawler on it. its much better to wheelwalk on and it looks better

thats is what i would do though :smiley:

Haha Haha…

Nice uni man. Don’t listen to that one kid about the tire. Try-all tires are really good

You should have stuck it in here though

joins in on the pointing and laughing
Baahahah

lol…funny guy

Thats what I would have thought, tho the tire has an arrow with the word rotation pointing the way he has it. If thats not what the arrow and word mean, well they fooled me. Tho I have wondered what would change if you flipped it around. I think it would roll better backwards, but girp better forwards… I asked in the tire thread, no one aswered.

ya, i just have it the way the arrow is pointing. Im perdy sure that’s how it goes. hehe…Its a big improvement from the torker Lx hahaha. I can almost 540 unispin in her and ive only been practicing on it for a couple days. yeehee! Im soo itchin to ride it outside when the snow goes. There’s so many more new things i can do compared to just having my Muni.

i love the white spokes w/ the rim, looks very nice!

is everyone “laughing” b/c the try-all is better?(srry if i should know this)

That’s strange… on my friend’s koxxs the tyre is the other way around, but then again I wouldn’t be surprised if they had it on wrong :thinking:

well they are laughing because the CC is one of the worst trials tires.

All you guys are laughing at his opinion on something, I’m sure I could find somebody elses opinion and mock it, I think you’re being a bit harsh …

Jamie said he liked it more for wheelwalking and it looked better - that aint trials.

WOW i love KOXX-ONE :wink:

@ jamessd

musketman said he would be using the uni for trials and street

yes your right wwalking isnt trials but thats what musketman is using the unifor

jamie also said

and that made people laugh because most people dont like the CC

As soon as Sponge posted that thread about tires, everyone hates the CC now.

I still love mine. I dont fold it, I dont pinch with it, I grip on everything, and it bounces fine.

Even when comparing what rubber compounds tires are made of, it still comes down to preference. I could try the try-all tire and hate the bounce on it, and how it feels, but im not going to say its a sucky tire, its just not the right tire for me.