My name is Kenneth Bancroft

It really added to the action and gave the video a sense of flow to have that person filming you as you were riding, tracking the shots instead of just sticking a camera on a tripod and shooting everything static! He obviously knows how to handle a video camera and frame the shots with a steady hand and creative angles. That big drop toward the end looked like it was a good 8-10 feet!

I don’t believe so, unless they took pictures of me without me knowing haha

Nope, that was Dan Heaton.

Your vids are AMAZING! I’ve probably seen them a dozen times each since they came out. IMO they are among the best of all Muni videos:D :sunglasses:

Finally, :stuck_out_tongue: welcome to the forums

I’m pretty sure it wasn’t Dan Heaton. I remember he was younger than Heaton, and said he hopes to ride internationally one day. I can’t find the magazine and it’s driving me crazy!!!

According to this page ( http://www.outdoorvancouver.ca/2009/03/pics-clips-of-the-week-210309/ ), the guy in the magazine was Michael Parenteau, also from Nelson.

Keny, if you ever pass by Vancouver, look up the VanUni group for a ride on our mountains here.

Is anyone else having trouble watching his videos? I’ve tried quite a few times to watch them and it keeps saying that the servers are down, on several different days.

I get the same thing. Hopefully it’ll be up again in a few hours or a day:o

OK that’s the guy I was thinking about! Thanks!:smiley:

nice pics Keny!
I really like all your videos. keep it up.

Congratulations on getting in the www.Municycle.ca Team! I just had to say it…

Sorry couldnt resist

Sick! That handrail grind was messed up. I’ve heard of grinding all pedal, but not all crank:p

I love 24" street.

Bump

luv the 3rd pic

Wow, I can’t believe that you developed those skills in full isolation of other MUni riders. While very accomplished, your riding looks so “normal” in comparison with other top riders.