my kid/my KH

:slight_smile:

Thanks for the photo, Jagur. Nice looking kid. Nice looking uni. You’re on a roll, it’s time to buy a dog.

Here’s a pic of my kid on his muni. It’s made from his old tricycle. It’s not ridable, but he thinks he’s Kris Holm on it.

Mojoe

noah.jpg

Here’s my daughter on their new yuni frame, Torker wheelset unicycle.

Mojoe

newyuni.jpg

Hey Little Jag!

Uncle Buck

In the spirit of this post I have added some pics of my children (12 and 6).

My daughter when she was still learning to freemount and my son posing with his new “knobby” equipped United just after a frosty MUni ride.

Cheers,

Jason

kids.gif

Re: my kid/my KH

OK if this is the kids and unis thread I’ll chip in with
<www.xs4all.nl/~klaasbil/whois.thm>. The girls are two years older now
but they still ride albeit infrequently.

Klaas Bil

All my posts are made with 100% recycled electrons.

Re: my kid/my KH

On Sat, 9 Nov 2002 20:44:45 -0600, Mojoe
<Mojoe.dvsty@timelimit.unicyclist.com> wrote:

>Here’s my daughter on their new yuni frame, Torker wheelset unicycle.

The cranks look as if they’re not parallel.

Klaas Bil

All my posts are made with 100% recycled electrons.

i’m a cat person…

Somewhat offtopic, but Mojoe, how well does the Yuni frame fit on a Torker wheelset? I’ve got a 24" Torker right now, and I’m thinking I’ll want a wider tire on it once I get my stability up.

Will I be able to upgrade to a Yuni frame? Should I get the 26" frame for extra clearance?

Thanks,

-Jon

Jon, I had to squeeze the fork ends in a little on the Yuni frame, so they would line up with the bearings better on the torker wheel. We’ve had no problems with it though, and the kids are still in the learning stage, so it gets dropped hard a lot. With the 20 inch frame and wheel with a 1.75 inch wide tire, there is lots of clearence. I bought this instead of the stock Torker so I could put a knobby tire on for the kids some day, or build a trials wheel for it.

Mojoe