My homemade 9-stair set!

I wanna 6 set so bad.

go make a 12

haha, one “step” at a time! :stuck_out_tongue:

ok, now drop off your stair set and land on one of your sandwich boards! :smiley:

Talking about “drops”, I just had this weird dream…the kind you have right before you wake up, and remember them clearly! I was riding a skateboard of all things-actually I had TWO; one was a little longer and seemed like an old school type board.

There was a crowd watching and egging me on as I started riding-both boards at the same time, somehow-toward the end of a ledge for a big drop! Each time, just before I got to the end, the boards would get “caught” on something and throw me off, leaving the boards behind. This happened like three times and onlookers were laughing and saying I couldn’t do it.

I was embarrased and tried explaining what kept happening. So this time I tried it with just one board. Got almost to the drop point when I suddenly stopped. I looked over the edge and it was about 1,000 feet down, to waves crashing over the rocks! Then I woke up. :astonished: It’s like the boards kept getting stuck for a reason! I guess the old saying is true; “Look before you leap!” :stuck_out_tongue:

I had a dream about you the other night. You were showing me and my dad how to cook and slice “ham bones”, and you had a family of Afghan hounds, of which you were quite protective.

And the setting was in my 1st grade Sunday School room at my former church…

While we are off topic, I have a friend who calls me “Hambones”.

3 letters for the last 3 posts: WTF :astonished: :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice stairset btw :wink:

haha, no way! Your jk right? Sometimes I can’t tell. :stuck_out_tongue:

We all have wierd dreams from time to time, although not as wierd as the ones above, which are far too wierd for normal people’s wierd dreams, so must be wierd people’s normal dreams :slight_smile:

Nah, just extremely creative, and it spills over into dreamland! :smiley:

Doesn’t anyone dream about girls anymore? I used to dream about Raquel Welch (I guess I am showing my age…)

Nice stairs. You have inspired me to build something stair-like.

That’ll be it then! Great steps btw, almost tempted to ask you for a price, with shipping to UK…

Haha, you mean you want to buy them? Just get some lumber and power tools and it’s easy to build! If you have any specific questions, PM me. :smiley: