My First Movie: Humidity sucks

I get the feeling that it is a lot easier to learn high hops on a 20".
I have practiced hopping a lot and I still hop low, but I’m thinking about getting a 20"
just to learn that skill (and gliding).

I don’t know anyone who has learned to go to rubber on a picnic table using only a 24".
Is there someone?

Great vid!

What I liked most about it, is the lines you choose to do, it seems like you saw a line, and did it, which is what I do when I ride, so some of the lines I saw you do, reminded of the stuff I do everyday. Only difference is, you can jump and gap in farther than I can, and I am a seat-in rider. Ill catch up. =p

Cant wait to see more vids from you, specially when you go all out at the campus.

I thought Evan Byrne could hop a picnictable with a 24".

Anyway, nice movie.
You realy have a good hop hight and technique.
Thanks for the explanation.

PM

Very nice Video! Its good that im not the only guy who watch Kris, Ryans and Zacks movies over and over again, frame by frame, to copie the technic. My problem ist that I ride trials for 4 Years, and I changed my technic from seat in, with both hands on the seat, to the Kris Holm Sif technic. Because of this my technic is pretty bad against yours.

that was a very impressive jump around three minutes when you did lake a 5 foot jump sideways onto the of that 3 stair set. Great video :sunglasses:

Youtube gets blocked at by our filter at work but I finally got to see your movie at home.

Sweet video! And thanks for the tutorial.

thanks for the comments, and compliments! I really appreciate it!

Nice movie, you made easy lines hard and hard lines look easy.

your lines are so clean and nice looking. the huge sidehop uo the 3 set was awesome. I liked the whole thing. thanks for sharing.

That was nice!

Good job.